THE TEMPLE BAR: Timmy T's Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gang begins the long trek to The Caves. From the parking lot they load up into the cars and head south, towards the rain forests of South America. Red Kat travels in a trunk due to her fair skin, and Snow crawls in next to her just to be annoying. Reg sets up the live web feed and gets a better part in this tale because of it. (ED - :hi5: )

Down through Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica they go. In Colombia a misunderstanding leads to Snow being traded and sold on the streets of Barranquilla. When the locals discover she cannot be snorted, and Headache refuses to part with the bola and bottle of Aquadiente he got in exchange for her, Tre is able to free her by playing the Gipsy King version of Hotel California while Redkat uses teh distraction to free Snow. Snow, however, having decided she really enjoyed Aguadiente decides she really doesn't want to leave and tells Kat "to sit have a drink, sit a have a drink, COME ON AND SIT AND HAVE ONE DRINK - JUST ONE DRINK with me...why won't you drink with me....are you mad at me? I'm sorry...you're a good superhero, and I MEAN THAT! You're a good superhero....am I on a Donkey?" Reg looks up at her, and says, "Yes, a Donkey. That's what you're riding." "Oh good, I like donkeys," to which Reg replies, "And Donkey's like you, believe me." Snow slaps the donkey to make it go faster and then falls asleep. This does not phase Reg.

Just as everyone is loaded in the cars and ready to continue the quest, 78 notices that Tre is missing. VP and Bri are sent with NSW to find out where he could be. As they approach the town they hear a wild party and some loud, abrasive guitar. The guitar stop and a famliair voice says in a foreign tongue, "Metal arriba su fucking culo!" At this NSW shakes his head and VP and Bri make their move. "Este es un cancion para su fucking madre!" calls out Tre before launching into "Wonderwall". Bri grabs Tre and drags him from the stage while VP sets off a smoke bomb in front of the stage. NSW leads the way back to the cars where Snow is found half in the trunk discussing her hatred for donkeys.

With everyone back together, they continue the voyage south.

UberBeaver said:
The gang begins the long trek to The Caves. From the parking lot they load up into the cars and head south, towards the rain forests of South America. Red Kat travels in a trunk due to her fair skin, and Snow crawls in next to her just to be annoying. Reg sets up the live web feed and gets a better part in this tale because of it. (ED - :hi5: )

Down through Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica they go. In Colombia a misunderstanding leads to Snow being traded and sold on the streets of Barranquilla. When the locals discover she cannot be snorted, and Headache refuses to part with the bola and bottle of Aquadiente he got in exchange for her, Tre is able to free her by playing the Gipsy King version of Hotel California while Redkat uses teh distraction to free Snow. Snow, however, having decided she really enjoyed Aguadiente decides she really doesn't want to leave and tells Kat "to sit have a drink, sit a have a drink, COME ON AND SIT AND HAVE ONE DRINK - JUST ONE DRINK with me...why won't you drink with me....are you mad at me? I'm sorry...you're a good superhero, and I MEAN THAT! You're a good superhero....am I on a Donkey?" Reg looks up at her, and says, "Yes, a Donkey. That's what you're riding." "Oh good, I like donkeys," to which Reg replies, "And Donkey's like you, believe me." Snow slaps the donkey to make it go faster and then falls asleep. This does not phase Reg.

Just as everyone is loaded in the cars and ready to continue the quest, 78 notices that Tre is missing. VP and Bri are sent with NSW to find out where he could be. As they approach the town they hear a wild party and some loud, abrasive guitar. The guitar stop and a famliair voice says in a foreign tongue, "Metal arriba su fucking culo!" At this NSW shakes his head and VP and Bri make their move. "Este es un cancion para su fucking madre!" calls out Tre before launching into "Wonderwall". Bri grabs Tre and drags him from the stage while VP sets off a smoke bomb in front of the stage. NSW leads the way back to the cars where Snow is found half in the trunk discussing her hatred for donkeys.

:lol: :heart:

I thought thatsaid this does not please reg...now everything is in a completely different frame :ohmy:

UberBeaver said:

:drool: :mad: :sad:

at least your drunk now! :grumpy: I need to be rescued!
3.gif

You got taken away, I was given away :sad:
Why does the Aguadiente always get me in trouble :mad:

Red Kat travels in a trunk due to her fair skin, and Snow crawls in next to her just to be annoying. Reg sets up the live web feed :drool:

Jules is so a mom "78 notices that Tre is missing" :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom