THE TEMPLE BAR: Timmy T's Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you could win it...I mean if the English Patient did...why not?

*Please note that was just a joke, I actually love that story*

As the cars arrive at the Brazilian border, Zoots takes the lead. He pulls over at the side to the side of the road. He has all the other cars pull over behind his jeep. "We walk from here."

Headache leans out of his window and says, "Uhh, no?"

"Yes. From here, he must walk."

"Why? You do realize it's like 200 degrees - that's like, 12 for the Canadians or something. And we still have miles to go."

"No, from here, we walk. It is not the destination but the journey."

Snow calls from the trunk, "Shut the fuck up. I'm not walking."

Zoots puts his pack and canteen on. "Yes, we must. Thora has foreseen it."

NSW says, "Thora, tell us about the vision."

From the trunk another voice, "Hi. Can someone let me out? It's hot in here."

"What about your skin," asls VP.

"Oh...shit.....uh let me think about that."

Zoots nods to Thora who says, "When we stopped in Costa Rica, remember I cut RB off on the line fo rthe bathroom and she called me offsides and then gave me a late hip check which should have been a five minute major, but she only got - "

"Yes. Thora. We remember. Go on."

"Anyway, when she checked me, I had a vision that we'd be here, just as we are, and we'd meet our guide nearby."

LMPA looks at the rain forest ahead, then check her nails and sighs. Reg asks VP for the keys so he can get into her trunk. "I just want to, uh, rest my head on the catchers mit. Eh? Eh?"

VP is disgusted and Bri slaps Reg in the face. "Oh, yeah, you know I like it like - " - Bri slaps him several more times until he shuts up (takes about 15 minutes or so.)

Headache looks to the sky and notices the way that the hawk flies. "I think Zoots is right. Let's leave the cars and walk. This is going to suck."

They make their way in to the rain forest. After traveling a mile or so, another smiley comes out to meet them. RB immediately winds up for a slap shot, but a quick hip check by Thora saves the smiley.

Snow leans down and picks up the smiley. The smiley spins quickly, then falls, then grows long hair. Snow immediately thinks she's being mocked so calls to RB, "Hey, Gretzky! You can call me Messier cause I'm setting you up for a score." She tosses the smiley to RB, but Redkat intervenes and catches the smiley just as RB's stick hits her in the shin. Everyone gasps in pain.

Redkat looks at the smiley who is still spinning, falling and growing long hair. "Wait, you're going to lead us to the giude?" The smiley turns into a big smiley face. Kat, hobbling but walking, buts the smiley on the grond and follows. The smiley leads them a small pond and there, fishing poll in hand, sitting on a rock, is Vertigo Gal.

Zoots runs over and gives her a hug. Suddenly a loud slap is heard and a wash of color runs down his back. RB calls out, "SHE SHOOTS! SHE SCORES! Her second goal of the game!"

ThoraSEB said:
Sorry you're bored, snow.

I'm not. A little bit of boredom now and then is character building. It'll do her good. :up:

:wink:

Snow :kiss:

Keep 'em coming. Beav. :bow:

See? I'm your biggest fan. No one else has even mentioned your latest (brilliant) installment. I'm going to start a thread to worship you. :up:

I've already nominated him for a bloody award - I didn't think I had to worship each installment individually :mad: <----this was because I was to lazy to type the less mad one.

You can also keep your character building comments to yourself - this kind of boredom does not lend itself to character building :wink:

Hey Thora and Fly :wave:

VP - I think you should keep it in here for now - remember the premise of our fan fiction thread - going public at this point might bring the west side storyishness sooner rather than later...

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
I only had a vision that I was going to start a thread to worship him. :shh:

:lol: but of course....

I'm picturing VG as:

The Little Mermaid Goes Fishing - Beav's adaptation of an Andersen classic.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I love it when I run into work issues first thing in the morning. :drool:

You know, I got here, all excited cause I thought I found a way to consolidate a whole bunch of work, and then I built everything, went to run it, and realized it wasn't going to work. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom