The Temple Bar - This one is for BoMac: Go Leafs, go! MUYFA?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to interrupt your little smiley-fest, but Maddie, I can't see your cat pictures. :( I saw them once, then I went back to comment, and they seem to be gone.

I've been up since 6 am. :madwife:

How old are they, Mad? :)

My guys :madwife: are the ones that got me up so early this morning. I've had to institute a policy of keeping the boys and girls apart, till I can get the girls in to get fixed in the next week or so. So, the boys have access to where I sleep at night. It's been working wonderfully, TILL THEY DECIDE TO PLAY CHASE EVERY NIGHT. :angry:

:wave: off to class, then another class w/ an exam :happy:

This early in the year? Wow. Good luck!

we got Megan first. Oct 2002 around, or else Sept that year, then weeks later got wee Darcy.

Darcy was skinny and just awesome when young, I love the small body and big chunky legs and paws they have as kittens!

now wait you see pet, I post pics tomorrow here, you see the SIZE of her and we DO NOT overfeed.

she just gorbs her dinner. :down:

so yea, from 2002! :)

Yeah, I agree, I think that body size and weight is definitely genetic. Out of our litter, some of them hulk over the others. One of my girls is tiny compared to the rest, you'd swear she's a few months younger than the others. :cute: She wasn't a runt or anything, she just hasn't grown as fast as the others. And of the boys, one that's always been the biggest has gotten downright skinny in the past few weeks. I think he's having a growth spurt, getting taller and longer. Another of the boys is looking kind of chunky. And they all have the same access to food.

i went through an "i want a pet" phase last night. i've basically narrowed it down to a snake, lizard, or bunny. i'm thinking of going to the local reptile rescue and the bunny rescue places this weekend just to play with them.

morning...

are we talking about kitties? :cute:

We were. Then it got quiet. :uhoh:

i went through an "i want a pet" phase last night. i've basically narrowed it down to a snake, lizard, or bunny. i'm thinking of going to the local reptile rescue and the bunny rescue places this weekend just to play with them.

Awww! My nephew has snakes. I have no idea what kind though, just that they're big.

Awww! My nephew has snakes. I have no idea what kind though, just that they're big.

Oooh fun! I've always been enchanted by them. I went through a lot of debate (when I should've been studying) last night. I'm looking for a pet that isn't very high maintenance, I do have a busy schedule plus I like to travel. I could easily take a bunny with me on my weekend travels, but the snake and gecko not so much. Those two, however, would be fine if left with plenty of nourishment for the weekend.

But then again, what Bailey offered me was protection. He took care of me. I don't think these pets would provide that. So...it's still up in the air.

VP I will try and take couple of photos of mine as kittens, let you see tomorrow.

and yea, very rarely do ours chase at night, but for feck sake, we got a new table and chairs one time, yep, plastic cover chairs and hey presto already lots of SCRATCHES on them. LOL!

:D

sometimes Darcy does more of the mad-moment. we call it 'she's going all doodley!'

:D

But then again, what Bailey offered me was protection. He took care of me. I don't think these pets would provide that. So...it's still up in the air.

I miss that. :heart: Going to bed at night, and knowing that if anything untoward went on, your puppy would let you know, and basically try to eat the intruder's face off.

You bring up really good points. The way things stand now, I'm pretty much stuck here. Leaving an adult cat or two overnight or for two nights even isn't a big deal, but with my gang, it's impossible. I'd have to hire someone to come in and take care of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom