The Temple Bar - This one is for BoMac: Go Leafs, go! MUYFA?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
spawn? nikki? WTF is going on?

Oh - nikki is the split personality chick,right? OK, it's coming back to me. What happened to that chick with the awful Irish accent?

i was talking about the petrali woman when i said spawn.

her accent grew on me after a while - I think only because it was the least bad of all those horrible ones at the time. she was very cute though. not welsh, I know, but still cute.

I am currently giving my first listen to Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends. I'm actually mildly impressed three tracks in.

That collection of accents sounded like me and my friends when we make fun of our Irish friends, only maybe worse.

The ads are in a different place, right above the User CP line and I keep almost clicking on them.

Google must pay more for the ads to be somewhere more likely to receive accidental clicks.

I never feel right about complaining about Premium features since I've had all mine paid for, but it does seem like the premiums are getting little value out of their money.

Google must pay more for the ads to be somewhere more likely to receive accidental clicks.

I never feel right about complaining about Premium features since I've had all mine paid for, but it does seem like the premiums are getting little value out of their money.

Well, the car they gave me was pretty nice, so I don't complain too much. But it'd be nice if it had some heated seats. Just sayin...

Well, the car they gave me was pretty nice, so I don't complain too much. But it'd be nice if it had some heated seats. Just sayin...

I see what you did there.

Although, I was speaking about other premiums that actually spent the money. I don't give a fuck, I take what I can get and appreciate it, motherfucker.

why are we coming out with a new penny? why? and why did some moron think he could get away with putting lincoln's pic on the $100? and why are people rushing to the pump to fill up, making the southeast run out of gas? i know many refineries are shut down, but come on. creating some scare just fucks things up further.

I am currently giving my first listen to Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends. I'm actually mildly impressed three tracks in.

I'll be sure to let chris and the guys know ;)

Hey danimal - I'm glad to hear your visit went well this weekend. When do you have to decide by?

I see what you mean - yeah. it's like those awfully positioned buttons elvis had that time.

Please Beav _ i want to hear this demonstration of Irishness in Nov. I'll get you to do it for my aunt and her crowd :cute:

k - peeps, this girl had a super long day, off to crawl under the covers :wave:

btw - Mad1 - just cos I haven't seen you since you posted and not sure if I will tmw - you look gorgeous in your pic, beautiful eyes and I want your damn hair :angry:

Coldplay would be a great band if it had a better frontman than Chrissy.

I finish most of the applications within the next month (I've already done Penn State and Pitt), and I find out by January or February, with decisions being made by May 1st (probably more like mid-March).

Coldplay would be a great band if it had a better frontman than Chrissy.

I finish most of the applications within the next month (I've already done Penn State and Pitt), and I find out by January or February, with decisions being made by May 1st (probably more like mid-March).

Where all are you applying? Did you completely rule out Temple?

I am applying to:

Penn State
Pittsburgh
La Salle
Temple
Delaware
Towson
Maryland
Millersville
West Chester

Temple's in as of now.

a new penny? wtf. when is this supposed to happen? i guess with The Recession, the people working at the mint have nothing better to do than make up their own shit.
i know. wtf. i don't remember a date, but the backs will be changed. there will be four of them depicting various stages of lincoln's life.

huh?? why?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom