The Temple Bar - This one is for BoMac: Go Leafs, go! MUYFA?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO!

LOL this guy was a really good looking Mountie and the Moose was standing in the middle of the road, just started walkin kinda slow and this Mountie is in the programme like all the way through, its about him.

got it!

DUE SOUTH! :up:

VP, you've never been to Quebec? You seriously should get here, stat!

Although, I can't say I blame you. I went to Europe and Asia before I ever visited Toronto or even Quebec City. My first trip to Hogtown was a memorable one, as I saw U2's fourth show there and I met and became annoyed exasperated and talked briefly with one Gvox after he performed his set at Montana's.

Although, I can't say I blame you. I went to Europe and Asia before I ever visited Toronto or even Quebec City. My first trip to Hogtown was a memorable one, as I saw U2's fourth show there and I met and became annoyed exasperated and talked briefly with one Gvox after he performed his set at Montana's.

No way I could have been annoying and exasperating....could I? :angel:

;)

Yeah, it's kind of shameful that I haven't been. I keep thinking that some weekend we'll take the train and stay for a few days.

So that was the Saturday show - were you GA, or did you have seats?

Later Maddie (if you're still here). :wave:

Yeah, it's kind of shameful that I haven't been. I keep thinking that some weekend we'll take the train and stay for a few days.

So that was the Saturday show - were you GA, or did you have seats?

Later Maddie (if you're still here). :wave:

I was in GA. I arrived late and hung around the soundboard. It was still a good show, even from that distance. And, of course, there was Discotheque and Fast Cars. :drool:

I was in GA. I arrived late and hung around the soundboard. It was still a good show, even from that distance. And, of course, there was Discotheque and Fast Cars. :drool:

Yeah, I had to stop and think for a minute, that was the day that we didn't line up. We were sick all week, and so we stayed at the hotel and got some rest, hoping we could pick up some wristbands at the back of the floor, but we didn't.

The next day, we came home in the morning, did laundry and repacked, and left for Chicago. :crazy:

Yeah, I had to stop and think for a minute, that was the day that we didn't line up. We were sick all week, and so we stayed at the hotel and got some rest, hoping we could pick up some wristbands at the back of the floor, but we didn't.

The next day, we came home in the morning, did laundry and repacked, and left for Chicago. :crazy:

Where are you from again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom