The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've done it once also - it's hard to get every single one.

Beav did you them all with your fresh prince? :goodtimes:

wtf is sweetie milk? sounds gross.

and it should be stockings with a slip, not socks : phail:

lol at the randooooom one :cute:

lol, no the fresh prince got shut down pretty quick. And I only had so may ways to tell it, cause everytime was a different version - which kinda irked me that I got shut down, cause technically it was always a different post. I put that shit into narrative, into a journal, into IO, into Spanish.. Bastards. Sicy asked me if I was drunk. lol.

And then I did something and everyone thought I hated you when in reality, I really didn't think anything of it.

snowbunny00774 said:
I think I was one of the few that clued in right away - your journal I think, then I saw the rest of the havoc.

I don't think I knew any of you then, did I? Cause I remember Danny asking me about it, and I couldn't really explain it. I had no outlet then. :(

UberBeaver said:

I don't think I knew any of you then, did I? Cause I remember Danny asking me about it, and I couldn't really explain it. I had no outlet then. :(

no. I think that might have one of the first times we "spoke".

I got the whole thing right off and didn't know why people were giving you a hard time. you did what we all want to do sometimes.

You have an outlet and likemindeds* here :)

*go along with it people, he gets a little crazy when he's not humoured.

UberBeaver said:

Are you mocking me?

Did you see the message I left for FH in .... shit. Let me find it.

was this a few weeks ago? I saw his posts in DOL.

that other person - carol or something? she's gone too, right?

snowbunny00774 said:

i think a "his mom" post would bring some much needed fun to that thread/helpful

I would love if that trend spread to FYM.

We can finally replace Diamond insulting everyone in the entire forum and "offsetting" each insult with a :wink: .

Back
Top Bottom