The Temple Bar - The Week of the Leak1!! Who Cares!??11! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah not too bad pet! just glad the holidays are over cause I get quite down during them!

:hug:

have you no dances on Youtube? I tried a first night class of bellydancing once, but the girl was so overwhelmed at there being like, 60 woman there of many ages, she had to wait til after to get more payment, (I never bothered, so I had a night free, Im so sneaky! LOL!) but one thing I wish she had done to inspire, was show us a quick demonstration BEFORE starting, ya know? That is what I would have done. you might look and say 'ah fuk, I couldnt do that!' but if she had have demo'd, it would have been part point of class. I dont know. LOL! you can do like a reverse hiproll, right?

ah not too bad pet! just glad the holidays are over cause I get quite down during them!

have you no dances on Youtube? I tried a first night class of bellydancing once, but the girl was so overwhelmed at there being like, 60 woman there of many ages, she had to wait til after to get more payment, (I never bothered, so I had a night free, Im so sneaky! LOL!) but one thing I wish she had done to inspire, was show us a quick demonstration BEFORE starting, ya know? That is what I would have done. you might look and say 'ah fuk, I couldnt do that!' but if she had have demo'd, it would have been part point of class. I dont know. LOL! you can do like a reverse hiproll, right?

I know some basics...very few basics. I've tried some of the stuff on youtube too. It's kinda hard to tell what I'm doing wrong though, you know? I'd rather have someone coaching me in person. Watching the vids makes me have to shift my focus from watching the vid to watching myself. In person I can do it all there.

That would've been cool if she offered a free 15 minute demo or something beforehand. Jumping right into it is intimidating, especially when there are others who have done it before.

Are you still dancing, then? If not you should! You can partake with Kaf and I in our danceoff :)

:lol:

First thing to make me laugh all day! :)

I need to hit the lotto; I'd be there in a heartbeat. :yes:

ah chick, forget that, Im paying for you!

you are too gorgeous to be sitting there heartbroken, when here there are many Irish guys who would love to have you in their arms

(forget the Irish assholes, Im talkin bound to be true fellas!)

;):up:

Emotional. No offense to any of the guys here but some of you are just big huge douchebags.

I'll stop now. :happyface:

Here you go, Amy.

GoodMorningCoffee.gif

ah chick, forget that, Im paying for you!

you are too gorgeous to be sitting there heartbroken, when here there are many Irish guys who would love to have you in their arms

(forget the Irish assholes, Im talkin bound to be true fellas!)

;):up:

Love ya, maddie :love: :kiss:

I hear that about Ireland quite a bit, the men could charm the pants right off a girl. :hmm:

little charm, no harm!

big charm, lay in arm!

rules here, any Irish nitwits who come over to a girl, pissed, get a punch in the balls.

no way do all here sleep with a tom, dick or harry.

girl, we gotta get you a cute irish lad, come over here before I move, some lads down near my work are so goddam cute, heck, I wanna cuddle them all!

:yes:

Bo, just, you guys, cute accents :up:

little charm, no harm!

big charm, lay in arm!

rules here, any Irish nitwits who come over to a girl, pissed, get a punch in the balls.

no way do all here sleep with a tom, dick or harry.

girl, we gotta get you a cute irish lad, come over here before I move, some lads down near my work are so goddam cute, heck, I wanna cuddle them all!

:yes:

Bo, just, you guys, cute accents :up:

Where/when are you moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom