The Temple Bar - The Week of the Leak1!! Who Cares!??11! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm going to be the youngest looking person who can legally purchase tobacco products you've ever seen.

The big thing about turning 18 is that I can drive after 11PM.

:yes: I like most of their stuff, some more than the rest. Have always been a fan, not a superfan or anything, and am really looking forward to seeing what they have done with themselves now. Eyeliner and all :)

I like pretty much everything they've done. Like you, some songs stand out more than others, but I can honestly say that I think 98% of it is very good to excellent. I remember a few years ago there was this clique (ha!) going around telling people that if they liked everything U2 did, they were sheep who couldn't think critically. :cute:

I was initially horrified by the eyeliner. I think I physically recoiled the first time I saw it. It's growing on me, now. I've embraced the eyeliner. :up:

I don't care about eyeliner, I just think it just gives detractors of U2 more stupid reasons to dislike them.

wb Thora :hug:

Make note - stay off road after 11:00pm. Check, (Must be a curfew thing for those under 18, Sicy)

I had this dream that hubby gave Maddy the car keys to go Xmas shopping by herself. And she's only 14. :yikes:

Is that some law that I have no idea about because I'm way too old?

It's a state-by-state thing.

In PA, you get your permit at 16, and your license 6 months later. Then, until you're 18, you have a junior license, which means you cannot drive between the hours of 11PM-5AM.

In most other states, they have similar setups, but usually it's midnight, not 11.

It's a state-by-state thing.

In PA, you get your permit at 16, and your license 6 months later. Then, until you're 18, you have a junior license, which means you cannot drive between the hours of 11PM-5AM.

In most other states, they have similar setups, but usually it's midnight, not 11.

Wow that's interesting. I remember having my permit at 15 (have to drive with an adult) and license at 16. There wasn't any kind of law about what hours you could or could not drive. I imagine there may be now though, and its probably not a bad idea. What happens if you get caught driving during those hours? Is it just a traffic ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom