The Temple Bar: The BeavBaby has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you guys ever downloaded free song samples of new bands from itunes? I just downloaded this song The Guide by a band called Borne. They sound like a cross between Snow Patrol and Coldplay. Sadly, the song was nothing special. :slant:

Wanna trade offices, kat? :wink:

Zootlesque said:
Have you guys ever downloaded free song samples of new bands from itunes? I just downloaded this song The Guide by a band called Borne. They sound like a cross between Snow Patrol and Coldplay. Sadly, the song was nothing special. :slant:

Yup. I've done it a few times. I haven't bothered in a while, since the songs have really sucked.

Loompa :wave:

How do you get the times and days to show up perfectly in your sig like that? Mine and redkat's seem cut off. :grumpy:

Zootlesque said:
Loompa :wave:

How do you get the times and days to show up perfectly in your sig like that? Mine and redkat's seem cut off. :grumpy:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK zootles I didn't even think I was supposed to have dates on mine. I was perfectly happy 3 seconds ago :angry:

yes Thora I badly want to trade :wink:

He will feel your eyes upon his back. Chicks tell me that all the time. Then I stuff them in my trunk and drive to South jersey. HAHA.

ETD - Fixed. Didn't make sense before.

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You're just lucky Snow's been posting, buddy. :angry:

How's uber baby doing today? :cute:

Or has she?....Hm? Do you KNOW it's really her?

She's good. She's home and sleeping. As is my wife. And the cat - who is not pleased at this baby thing. He's running around like a madman. His only solace is that it's fun to pretend to hunt rabbits in the snow (and that's not me blaming him for throwing Snow in my trunk and driving her to South Jersey - I mean that he goes out in the yard, where we have real rabbits (not human Canadian/Irish rabbits) and "hunts" them, ie stares at the bushes where he saw one once. He is way too slow and dumb to ever catch one, but he likes to pretend he can. - The throwing Snow (human Irish/Canadian hybrid) in the trunk is totally my fault. I mean, if I did crazy shit like that. Thought I might say the cat told me to do it. I might want to consult my lawyer. ). Poor dude. He's so pissed. And one of the windows chose today to begin leaking ice water. :happy:

UberBeaver said:

Or has she?....Hm? Do you KNOW it's really her?

She's good. She's home and sleeping. As is my wife. And the cat - who is not pleased at this baby thing. He's running around like a madman. His only solace is that it's fun to pretend to hunt rabbits in the snow (and that's not me blaming him for throwing Snow in my trunk and driving her to South Jersey - I mean that he goes out in the yard, where we have real rabbits (not human Canadian/Irish rabbits) and "hunts" them, ie stares at the bushes where he saw one once. He is way too slow and dumb to ever catch one, but he likes to pretend he can. - The throwing Snow (human Irish/Canadian hybrid) in the trunk is totally my fault. I mean, if I did crazy shit like that. Thought I might say the cat told me to do it. I might want to consult my lawyer. ). Poor dude. He's so pissed. And one of the windows chose today to begin leaking ice water. :happy:

:shifty:

Poor cat, you just know he's blaming this all on you. Start watching your back. He'll probably blindfold you with the bra your wife likes to put on him then order you to drive to South Jersey.

Yeah. :hmm:

Beav, your cat needs to come to my house and hunt the squirrels in the back yard that are messing up my pretty snow.

there are 3 of them now :mad:

what kind of squirrel family sleeps in till 2pm?
and then decides to make tracks in peoples snow?

Back
Top Bottom