The Temple Bar: The BeavBaby has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing great. Tired as a ... real tired dude, but great. Look at this kid:

IMG_0117.jpg

What's awful is that she was less than 24 hours old and already I was trying to find ways to annoy her. I'm awful. But I can't help it, it's my nature. :happy:

Nah, we all have U2 songs we don't like. It's The Sweetest Thing and Babyface for me. I really really try to like those songs, but when they come on shuffle I usually skip 'em :reject:

Aww Beav, she's precious! Congrats! What's her name?

redkat said:
it's the sweetest thing

Why you starting shit w/ RB? WTF? She says she don't like a song so you go throw it in her face. Not cool, man, not cool.

Yes, I have though. It's so clean. Later it smelled like formula, but when they sleep, yeah. And they have soft skin.

I went and checked out Wild Honey. I don't like it. Nor do I like Sweetest Thing.

Thanks Zoots.

Formula tastes nasty. It looks like chocolate milk, so I got all excited. But it doesn't taste like chocolate milk at all. False advertising bastards. However, it's probably the healthiest thing I've had (aside from Guinness) in 9 months. I have to lose like 30lbs now. :sad:

Like Lila said yesterday...first poop...:yuck:

And the Dad always has to change that diaper...well, at least I did with both my kids...:no:

Man, my kids seem so old now compared to the Baby Beav. Congrats to Mrs. Beav and Big Daddy Beav!! :up:

She's adorable Beav! :cute: :cute: :cute:

The first tar poop for us happened in the hospital. I believe they were showing us how to change a diaper when it happened :lol:

And I'm not a fan of Wild Honey either :shrug:
But 'Sweetest Thing' is alright.

Forgive me my grammatical error earlier Reggie :pray:

U2Girl1978 said:
I am beyond irritated today. Major mood swing alert! :angry:

Anywayyyys,

Congrats UberBeav and wife! :)

I second the congrats! Or 3rd, 4th, whatever, by the time this is quoted :D Congrats guys. Bubs :cute:

Ms 78, how are you holding up? I thought of you earlier, dont be creeped out by that :D I was thinking of bubs and thought of you and yours. Are you feeling lots of sickness?
:hug:

I wont offer an empty cure. I dont think there is one. I drank pink milk throughout both mine and just rode it out.
:hug:

the gal next-door has the exact same truck as me, and she can't get out of the drive.....
so i'm staying home.
nobody in their right mind would go to the mall on a day like this anyway :crazy:

I went to see her yesterday around noon, and then again in the early evening. She's doing well, thanks. :)

It didn't look *that* bad out from my window when I went around supper time, but a couple blocks away, I was beginning to rethink my decision to go. :yikes: The good thing is, there weren't that many cars on the roads by that time, so it was all good.

Back
Top Bottom