The Temple Bar - Tap that butt, wax the cuts, pass the bucks...MUYFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, the ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

does appear to work... it's like a cloaking device against iSpy :shifty:

Of course, if I were to see that, I would assume you were saying something you didn't want others to see...

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

about 10lbs of ass that needs shifting. and that's being conservative, which I'm loathe to be ;)

The lines worked in this ^ post. :wink: No text. :wink:

ok, the ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

does appear to work... it's like a cloaking device against iSpy :shifty:

Of course, if I were to see that, I would assume you were saying something you didn't want others to see...

your way worked better ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ - putting a word or two in front seems to make the dots not show...that's teamwork :hi5:

Jem, no pics of Toby yet. :reject: I've been really busy the past few days. I'll try to get to that tomorrow. The lighting in here sucks at the moment, and the natural light looks better than the flash.

So sorry to hear about Craig's job! :( What kind of work did he do? Are there many jobs available in the area, or does it suck there, like pretty much every other place.

Damn, now I'm way behind in iSpy. :angry:

I'm sure the initial excitement will wear off and not many will be using it anyway.

Jem, no pics of Toby yet. :reject: I've been really busy the past few days. I'll try to get to that tomorrow. The lighting in here sucks at the moment, and the natural light looks better than the flash.

So sorry to hear about Craig's job! :( What kind of work did he do? Are there many jobs available in the area, or does it suck there, like pretty much every other place.

Damn, now I'm way behind in iSpy. :angry:

I look forward to cute kitty pics. :cute: I understand about being busy. Everything seems to come at once as well. We went car hunting the other day, might have found a few potential cars. :hyper: I need to get some money out of an ISA which will be a pain. :angry: But i need to do something with this new driving licence of mine. When i get a car i can look for another job aswell, i really need a new job. :crazy:

He's an electrician, so he always has friends/family/people he's worked for over the years asking him to do stuff. Hopefully he will have enough work after Xmas to keep him going financially. I doubt many electrical contracting companies will be taking other people on now so just keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm sure the initial excitement will wear off and not many will be using it anyway.

You're probably right. I know with me, I do enjoy going to the threads I'm interested in and catching up all at once. Right now, it's like I'm getting bits and pieces of all of them, rather than getting the posts in context.

Later elfa :wave:

I look forward to cute kitty pics. :cute: I understand about being busy. Everything seems to come at once as well. We went car hunting the other day, might have found a few potential cars. :hyper: I need to get some money out of an ISA which will be a pain. :angry: But i need to do something with this new driving licence of mine. When i get a car i can look for another job aswell, i really need a new job. :crazy:

He's an electrician, so he always has friends/family/people he's worked for over the years asking him to do stuff. Hopefully he will have enough work after Xmas to keep him going financially. I doubt many electrical contracting companies will be taking other people on now so just keeping my fingers crossed.

Yay for the car shopping, how exciting! Are you trying to find something soon, or just looking around slowly till you find a good deal?

I think there are plenty of jobs for electricians over here. :shifty:

Yay for the car shopping, how exciting! Are you trying to find something soon, or just looking around slowly till you find a good deal?

I think there are plenty of jobs for electricians over here. :shifty:

I want to find something soon but am not going to buy something for the sake of having a car. I'm generally looking for something small, a hatchback, with a low engine size, cheap to run on insurance , tax and petrol etc. It must be easy to park and not be in a hideous colour. :wink: We're gonna test drive the 2 we saw today. I am so nervous about test driving it in front of the person who goes out with us. :lmao: :reject:

I have always said to Craig that there is a need for tradesman in Canada. :shifty: He always says its too cold there. I was like summer isn't. :angry:

:wink:

I can't really type, I've got a cat draped across my lap and over one arm. This one's a snuggler.

Let me know how the car shopping is going! I really can't stand it, trying to decide if the car is a good deal or if I'm getting ripped off. Thank goodness I haven't had to do it in a while, and I'll probably be driving this one till it runs into the ground.

Tell Craig not to be a wimp, and come over and try out one of our winters! You don't need to mention that I agree with him, though. That would leave a bad impression.

Arm's going to sleep, have to move Stripey and go shopping and drop some dinner off to my mom and get back in time for the presidential debate. Great seeing you! :hug: You owe me a PM, btw.

hey hey...53% of peeps in a poll today would vote for obama. 39% would vote for mccain. 39!!

60% of people think mccain's spending too much time on his ads attacking obama (uh...yeah)

i shouldn't watch the news while posting, i feel the need to tell everyone what they're saying :uhoh:

so one of my classmates decided to just pop by and chat for a bit this afternoon. unfortunately i was taking a nap, so i certainly looked like it. oi. maybe i should've shown cleavage like liz to distract from the bird nest on my head.

the weather is gorgeous. which is funny because only a few years ago this week was the October Surprise blizzard thing here in Ruffalo
yes!! man, driving through pennsylvania was just awesome. virginia was probs pretty too, but it was dark pretty much the whole time i was driving through there. plus i got to drive through like every fucking back road in pa. in tennessee, tree leaves are either green, or on the ground. none of this yellow or orange shit.

yes! luckily, my mom had a camera so i could focus more on the road. i swear she took like 50 pics of trees and stuff from the highway. i wish i'd brought my usb cable so i could look at them now.

man, i picked the best time to go on my road trip :love :

:wave: Hope you enjoy the rest of your road trip, i can't wait to do that wheni get my car. :rockon:

I can't really type, I've got a cat draped across my lap and over one arm. This one's a snuggler.

Let me know how the car shopping is going! I really can't stand it, trying to decide if the car is a good deal or if I'm getting ripped off. Thank goodness I haven't had to do it in a while, and I'll probably be driving this one till it runs into the ground.

Tell Craig not to be a wimp, and come over and try out one of our winters! You don't need to mention that I agree with him, though. That would leave a bad impression.

Arm's going to sleep, have to move Stripey and go shopping and drop some dinner off to my mom and get back in time for the presidential debate. Great seeing you! :hug: You owe me a PM, btw.

:lol: Thats so cute. :love :

Yeah im worried about that aswell. I'm glad craig will be with me so i won't get ripped of.

I'll edit your post :shifty: and show him. :lol: I was like Craig we go on huskie dog sled rides, skiing and outdoor ice skating etc he just gave me a look. :lmao: If the job market doesn't pick up though he might decide to give it a go. :lol:

Yeah, my bad, i do owe you a PM. I just had a look. Weirdly just sent a quick one before i read your post. Will send a proper one later this week. :wink:

I have to go too. Early night for me. :yawn:

Hi/Bye Mia. :wave::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom