The Temple Bar - Stripped & Dirrty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like some of the meals he's made, that's for sure. He apparently films those all in S. Calif. There was one episode, and after he got in the woman's car & they were driving off, I recognized a building near the market. I knew exactly what market he was in. It was in my old neighborhood! And one time he was at a Whole Foods Market, and I could swear it was the one nearby, but many of those look alike (set up the same).

Lila64 said:
I like some of the meals he's made, that's for sure. He apparently films those all in S. Calif. There was one episode, and after he got in the woman's car & they were driving off, I recognized a building near the market. I knew exactly what market he was in. It was in my old neighborhood! And one time he was at a Whole Foods Market, and I could swear it was the one nearby, but many of those look alike (set up the same).

If I ever thought he filmed here I'd grocery shop every day - although I'd probably eat all the shit I bought = bad

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Uh what?!?!?!?

Alright kids, I've gotta run...my brother is coming into town tomorrow and I've gotta get up early and pick him up from the airport.

Hasta la Vista..babies :wave:

night :wave:

what happened to Regg? he left?

I was just in Hollywood.......the scene there tonight was just like a tabloid/papparazzi night looks on tv...........I was looking for Paris Hilton
:lol:

Reg left. Did you find Ms. Hilton? It shouldn't be that difficult. She's everywhere!

dec16.gif

No did not see her, but we were walking and driving around.............cruising Sunset Blvd :lol:.................you should have seen some of the lines to get in to those clubs....crazy

DaveC said:

I know. I'm knocking this out though, trust me.

I think another stop at Panera after school is in order. If I didn't have an impromptu today or was missing class in 2 weeks because of NY (we have no class next week because of spring break, so that'd be three classes in a row), I'd still be in bed right now. :grumpy:

Kat, how was the concert? :hyper:

No spoken words said:

Anyone see the movie with Heather Graham and Robert Downey Jr, and a 3rd person, a woman, her name might be Natasha Gregson. The 2 girls are both dating Downey Jr and catch him, and there is one fairly racy scene in the film, considering it's not a Cinemax original production or something. You go, Heather Graham.

I saw that movie. It's really boring, aside from said scene. I think Natasha is so :cute: .

Back
Top Bottom