The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Powerjuice or Powerade...:scratch:

PowerADE is a beverage that fools drink thinking that they can run faster. Powerjuice is the fabric of the universe that allows heros to kick ass.

Let me break it down like this: Kip Winger thought a fancy bass, 5:00 shadow and open shirt make him an ass kicking rockstar. That's powerade.

Give John Bonham a drunk stick, a peice of carboard and some whiskey and he's still going to dominate the beat. That's powerjuice. In a nutshell.

So usually I eat in this order: yougurt, fruit, meal, granola bar. Today? FUCK THAT. meal, then, oh i dunno - MAYBE SOME MOTHER FUCKING FRUIT? Then what, son? Granola? SNAP! Then I'm going to seal then deal with the Yogurt? KAH RAY ZEE!!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Not to bring the debate about songs that we hate back, but I have another example; when they play Stay in the shows, it's almost always acoustic...which I can't stand.:|

UberBeaver said:
So usually I eat in this order: yougurt, fruit, meal, granola bar. Today? FUCK THAT. meal, then, oh i dunno - MAYBE SOME MOTHER FUCKING FRUIT? Then what, son? Granola? SNAP! Then I'm going to seal then deal with the Yogurt? KAH RAY ZEE!!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

top it off with some juice pizza you crazy animal you

UberBeaver said:

PowerADE is a beverage that fools drink thinking that they can run faster. Powerjuice is the fabric of the universe that allows heros to kick ass.

Let me break it down like this: Kip Winger thought a fancy bass, 5:00 shadow and open shirt make him an ass kicking rockstar. That's powerade.

Give John Bonham a drunk stick, a peice of carboard and some whiskey and he's still going to dominate the beat. That's powerjuice. In a nutshell.

Great analogy...:love:

UberBeaver said:

rebel :tsk:

RedrocksU2 said:
Not to bring the debate about songs that we hate back, but I have another example; when they play Stay in the shows, it's almost always acoustic...which I can't stand.:|

Start a thread about it and I'll cut off your right arm.

You'll even win at irony!

(Guy Earth-blasts Al Gore.)

Top score!

Most random thing ever? I think so.

Sicy said:

What do you guys have like secret gang codes to alert each other to commence the gang banging?

We only have this:

beavsignal2.jpg

And it don't work too well.

Back
Top Bottom