The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
3 different octaves: edge's, the slowly slippin under, and the falsetto. it makes the song delusional.

The falsetto was good in contrasting Edge, during the chorus and the "Man builds a city" parts.

The verses ruin everything. EVERYTHING!

No spoken words said:

Better or worse than Juice Pizza!! ??

Can we combine them? We have the technology.

"Hey - you want a juice pizza?"
"Shit son, I got much to do today. Better make that a POWER JUICE PIZZA, MOTHER FUCKAH! YEAH, I SAID IT. FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN. Power Juice Pizza. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I ain't scared."

I love the instrumentation, the chorus, and the Edge speaking parts.

I despise the intro and the verses.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Lookie how mature I am being.. not.. :giggle:

I don't care how old you are but when it comes to fart jokes and anything related you laugh ur ass off like a 10 yr old.. I am referring to myself who is past her 30s... :D

:lmao:

I was out grabbing lunch so my reaction is a bit delayed. Farts :applaud:

:lol: I'm cracking up here, and my co-workers are looking at me as if I'm nuts. I mean, I know I am a little bit crazy, but I've gotta stop laughing. You guys are funny this morning! :D

Speaking of farts, do you guys remember when dietcokeofevil tried to get himself banned by posting "BOOBS FARTS SHIT DAMN HELL FUCK" or some shit like that?

and I am all for powerjuice being the new title of the thread or next one..

:up:

how bout: "The Temple Bar- Worshippers of the Powerjuice" or "The Temple Bar- Nothing but Powerjuice right here bitches"

U2democrat said:
Now, being in a room with someone when they let out a stinky fart isn't too funny.

Well, it is, but it's also a bit painful :lol:

Spend time with my 11 y.o....you clear the room when he says "safety"

Apparently it some sort of game and you have to say "safety" or get punched until you touch a doorknob...I dunno...:shrug:

The point is for a lil' guy his farts reek....:yuck:

The Temple Bar - We have to go Powerjuice - UYMFA is perfect. Laura, that's what you came up with, yes? Keeps the spirit of the bar in tact, as well as preserving the context of the statement.

Back
Top Bottom