The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night on my run (well, brisk walk actually, since I'm not allowed to run for another week) it was hailing. That was an interesting experience. :happy:

unico said:
just bro it out man

Chill with the bros and kick back.

My one buddy has Rock Band now, so we've been frequenting his house.

Another one of my buddies is bordering on a Zoo Confessionals thread story.

In a meeting yesterday, someone used the word, if it is a word, "powerjuice" and I almost fucking lost it. It sucks to be in a room with some pretty important people, well, important relative to the world you work in, and be the most immature person there...by a lot....but, what could I do? Who says powerjuice and means it????? This guy did. I had to bite my hand to keep myself from cracking up. Sad.

It was. It really hurt my head. :lol: I was wearing a hat, but I put my hood up as well, but it was coming down so hard. Ah well, it didn't last too long. Then of course it poured for the rest of the time.

Crazy weather! :tsk:

Oops - gotta run to work. Must learn to not turn computer on at home in the mornings. Too distracting.

No spoken words said:
In a meeting yesterday, someone used the word, if it is a word, "powerjuice" and I almost fucking lost it. It sucks to be in a room with some pretty important people, well, important relative to the world you work in, and be the most immature person there...by a lot....but, what could I do? Who says powerjuice and means it????? This guy did. I had to bite my hand to keep myself from cracking up. Sad.

In what context was it used?

No spoken words said:

lol powerjuice? what was the context?????

ETA: STFU pfa

phillyfan26 said:

In what context was it used?

How in the state this man's school is located in, they need to place pressure on the cable company not by using the public as pawns, but by other means.

This was the exact sentence:

"So, we have to do 3 things, then. 1 - We have to go political. 2 - We have to go powerjuice. 3 - We have to go corporate."

So I spent the rest of the afternoon telling people that we needed to go powerjuice. Of course, the meeting had maybe 4 people from our staff in there, the rest were from the schools, so nobody knew what I was talking about, nor did they get the joke cos they were not in the meeting. That does not stop me. Just like another incident on Monday, where my 2 worlds crossed, and I asked someone at work "Is this confirmed?", but meant it, but then started laughing out loud, which more or less caused confusion.

unico said:
ETA: STFU pfa

That's right, I think of these ideas before you! And you don't know what I look like!

So, joke's on you, isn't it? UNGH YEAH C'MON

phillyfan26 said:

you don't know what I look like!

orly.jpeg

No spoken words said:
How in the state this man's school is located in, they need to place pressure on the cable company not by using the public as pawns, but by other means.

This was the exact sentence:

"So, we have to do 3 things, then. 1 - We have to go political. 2 - We have to go powerjuice. 3 - We have to go corporate."

So I spent the rest of the afternoon telling people that we needed to go powerjuice. Of course, the meeting had maybe 4 people from our staff in there, the rest were from the schools, so nobody knew what I was talking about, nor did they get the joke cos they were not in the meeting. That does not stop me. Just like another incident on Monday, where my 2 worlds crossed, and I asked someone at work "Is this confirmed?", but meant it, but then started laughing out loud, which more or less caused confusion.

I think that might be the new slogan of the Bar.

Yeah, it's always funny when the two worlds collide. For example, my buddy and I who are in DECA together would be going to Atlanta if we made it to nationals. That has brought me very close to dropping "Atlanta, Germany" and "Hittin' that shit right in Atlanta" a number of times for no reason.

There's other random examples I can't think of at the moment. I think I called the US the United States of Recession all day at school once, perplexing people to no end.

Back
Top Bottom