The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in one of the strangest IM conversations ever. I just sent this message:

i just read everything you said and have absolutely no idea what me or [my buddy] did wrong or why you have a problem with it - i'm sick of you and your bullshit - you literally make up shit to get pissed off at [my buddy] for and bitch to me about it ... i still cannot understand how any of what went on yesterday was a problem. not a single solitary thing. that's probably one of the biggest pieces of bullshit you've ever come up with. and you've had some big ones.

It's great, even when you're not, BoMac! Today is an exceptionally good day. :lol:

I looked at the airlines again today, and the seat sale is even better now. :angry: Why?!!!! :scream:

At least today is nice and sunny, which is a nice change.

BonoManiac said:
:lmao:

It's great to be on Interference when you're snowed in.

:up: Ice and snow is even better. With snow, I feel as if I could at least be outside climbing up and down a hill or something, but with the ice, everything is pretty much fucked.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm in one of the strangest IM conversations ever. I just sent this message:

i just read everything you said and have absolutely no idea what me or [my buddy] did wrong or why you have a problem with it - i'm sick of you and your bullshit - you literally make up shit to get pissed off at [my buddy] for and bitch to me about it ... i still cannot understand how any of what went on yesterday was a problem. not a single solitary thing. that's probably one of the biggest pieces of bullshit you've ever come up with. and you've had some big ones.

howwinfriends.jpg

You all move too fast in here. Lookit all this great stuff I'm missing because I actually have work to do. :(

I'm not going to get to catch all the fun and locked threads until I get home, and that's AGES from now. :(

Where were you all last night when there were, like, 2 people in the Bar? I wanted someone to validate how cool it was that I got to see Wyclef Jean give a mini-concert at work. :(

And now I have to go to a 90 minute meeting. :(

corianderstem said:
You all move too fast in here. Lookit all this great stuff I'm missing because I actually have work to do. :(

I'm not going to get to catch all the fun and locked threads until I get home, and that's AGES from now. :(

Where were you all last night when there were, like, 2 people in the Bar? I wanted someone to validate how cool it was that I got to see Wyclef Jean give a mini-concert at work. :(

I'd have validated it, but, we were in the midst of a divorce.

corianderstem said:

:hug:

:drool: The Bar being at full swing is a very good birthday present. It would be depressing as hell if there were three people here, leaving me to chip ice of strangers' cars all day for a nominal fee.

No spoken words said:
I'd have validated it, but, we were in the midst of a divorce.

Oh, that's right. I'd forgotten all about that ugly phase of our lives. I hope we've moved past that now. :)

now i'm really going to my meeting ...

LemonMelon said:
By the end of the day, Sicy is going to pull one big :killintheface: on all of our asses.

I would advise that you guys cut the crap now because I'm not in a really good mood.

Back
Top Bottom