The Temple Bar ~ [Speculation] Adam Hates U2 fans - MUYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elevated_u2_fan

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle, and Gang

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

do NOT go there Mister!

:D

anyhow, seriously man, if I squat my arms, right?, then feel along the top of the right hand side sorry, right hand side, its more rounded, so I feel more of less along the top of my left side therefore resulting in doubling up on that there which sucks.

I use bells. but have to make effort with left side. its annoying, so gonna do triple each session. maybe start washing/drying windows with the left to get that sore vibe to gain.

cycling is great thou, giving me a bit of leg. my legs are like twigs, but strong. I like that. :up:

nah I wouldn't shoot ya, but I just find her new stuff all very similar.

she had more variety back then. does her new album have any nice ballads? Im not into her.

need a bike? first, buy one with stabilisers. :tongue: :D

then, 6 months later, be touring with the freestylers! :up:

I have not been on a bike in years, and at present I just borrow one (til I get my own, prob Summertime or so) - but after first two rides I was exhausted to fuk! Now I like to cycle to crazy-fast music, and esp cycle to the beat of it. :up: you keep goin and goin, past the pain factor and *whoosh* adrenaline kicks in like mad, its great!

:D

I enjoy watching the lads freestyle thou, along with other types of Freestyle sport. Im in awe of their ability, esp those 35 years old who have done it since like 10. Crazy fukers like, but :up: And the skydivers. Surfers, etc.
Extreme Sport watching rocks.

OR breakdancers. fellas who do crazy moves :drool:
Overall I prefer to watch B-Boys. :up: Was great seein Top 9 win 2008 comp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom