The Temple Bar ~ [Speculation] Adam Hates U2 fans - MUYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is a portion of Dalton's initial post as mod of the WTAHAN forum.

Listen up you light weight (metaphorically speaking) fucktards,

You've had your moment in the sun, but now you're about to be burned. For too long, normal human beings have been subjected to your inane ramblings and utterly useless commentary. No one in their right mind gives a flying fuck if you think U2's new album is going to be their best work ever or if you believe its going to be middle of the road bland. You haven't heard the goddamned thing yet, so all of your opinions are useless. Your speculation is worth even less. Let's be honest, if you were someone who's opinion did matter, you probably wouldn't be posting here. So in short, shut the fuck up.

Here are the new rules of this forum:

1. If you have any NEW news, you may post it. You will be banned if you post rehashed news.

2. If attempt to post something funny and it isn't funny, you will be banned.

3. If someone posts something funny and you fail to see the humor, you will be banned.

4. If you somehow get on my nerves, not only will you be banned, but so will the people with whom I believe you are friends.

In short, shut the fuck up.

Now, who has the new single?

You've had your moment in the sun, but now you're about to be burned. For too long, normal human beings have been subjected to your inane ramblings and utterly useless commentary. No one in their right mind gives a flying fuck if you think U2's new album is going to be their best work ever or if you believe its going to be middle of the road bland. You haven't heard the goddamned thing yet, so all of your opinions are useless. Your speculation is worth even less. Let's be honest, if you were someone who's opinion did matter, you probably wouldn't be posting here. So in short, shut the fuck up.

1. If you have any NEW news, you may post it. You will be banned if you post rehashed news.

3. If someone posts something funny and you fail to see the humor, you will be banned.

4. If you somehow get on my nerves, not only will you be banned, but so will the people with whom I believe you are friends.

I like the part about 'fucktards'...:yes:

:love: this should be permanently posted at the top of the forum...

not when you use it on me :grumpy:

Clearly I am exempt from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom