The Temple Bar ~ [Speculation] Adam Hates U2 fans - MUYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've emailed the beach clips in the past, but it depends when the leak happens, time of day, etc., if I'd be around or not to help out. Not volunteering anything, at least not yet

It's not going to work. First of all, when the single does leak, the person that has it is just going to start a new thread about it and everyone will flock to that thread and start posting their email addresses. Second of all, what if the 4 or 5 people that have the password to that gmail account are not around when it leaks? These people are not going to want to wait.

Sorry Headache.. nice idea but :threadphail:

meh, whatever, worst thing that will happen is that some people will get the song emailed to them more than once and anyone who doesn't get it emailed to them can post in one of the multiple threads that are bound to be started asking for it...

ok.. my days of unemployment aka sleeping in and free time (on the blue craic) on the puter are over as of next monday, Jan 19th...:sad: and :hyper: 'cept for after work time if I gotz any left...

how should i celebrate/aka go out with a bang? Should I give reggieballs a atomic wedgie, wet willie or yank his pants down and run for it? I could then follow it up with a repeat performance to 'los as well..:hmm:

must think of some evil master plan..:macdevil:

oh it's out kaffy, where have you been :tsk: :tongue:

Poor Amy... back to the grind soon :hug:

Lila, do I phail at U2? :shrug: :tongue:

Amy, enjoy your last bit of freedom :hug: Personally, I have to work. Too much free time drives me stir crazy and I sleep in wayyyy too much :uhoh:

A bored Kaf is trouble :wink:

jesus, does no one know a universal rep they can mug or break into their car/house or fuck to get this song? useless, all of you :tsk:

The poor bastard's going to dehydrate. :sad:

Snow, I'm basically amoral, and offered myself up to Alan Cross the other night for an mp3. He didn't bite. :sigh:

You made it a choice? idiot. Should have done him and left him too dazzled to notice you going through his stuff.

My offer is out there, I just need someone with the goods already :angry:

:|

lol....

i got boobs, send him here.

boobies.gif

:D

I think the biatch I work with might not come in today :hyper::drool:

also, will I have to leave the board if I have a simple opinion such as "I Like the new song" or "I don't like the new song" and don't go into long winded comparisons and explanations of why I would state one way or the other? this is speculation of course. I may not even listen to it :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom