The Temple Bar ~ [Speculation] Adam Hates U2 fans - MUYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite several online reports yesterday claiming that Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson had split up over the holidays, Lindsay fought those rumors with the weapon of choice of self-important losers - the MySpace blog!
Monday, January 05, 2009

RUMORS

little piece of TRUE information:

we did NOT break up!

access hollywood, extra, et, every tabloid, page six... AND every GOSSIP website. Get your stories straight please. It's really annoying to have all of your friends emailing you saying, i saw, i read, etc... NOT TRUE

:) xoxox Lindsay

Please, Lindsay. It's only a matter of time, sweetie. No matter how much R&D funding you donate to strap on research, it can't change the fact that Samantha Ronson will never have an actual penis. Because penises are your thing. If one day you're watching the news and the anchor says some dude in NYC was discovered with a whale dick that shoots out vodka and Red Bull, you can go ahead and assume that a genie is telling Lindsay Lohan that she has two wishes left.

I know. I can only imagine the subject lines in his email.

Subject: Re: question regarding swindling

Subject: FW: New Way to KILL the Messiah (do you think this is legit?)

Subject: HELP: Buying a diamond

lol

you forgot -

Subject: Re: Mike-What's happening in Gaza?

This is funny. :)

I'm native american, so I actually know a little bit of what you are going through (I say a little bit cause, really, who gives a fuck about native americans). Everytime there is something in the news dealing with an NA (even if the NA in question is from the SW of the US) I get emails asking for my opinion.

The funniest moment though was when I was in college. We had snuck into these chick's house to play a prank on them, but didn't realize that they had a dog. After we had played our prank, we found ourselves trapped in their kitchen with a big ass great dane between us and the exit. After we'd stood there for a few minutes one of my buddies looks at me and says, "Can't you make that dog go away?"

"How in the hell would I do that," I ask.

"I don't know. Can't you talk to animals or something?"

Yeah, the dumb fuck thought NAs could talk to animals.

I went to a great school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom