The Temple Bar - Speculate why MUYFA will be a commercial success....UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shrooms.jpg

(this was actually a decent film)

:lmao:

Reg, you have no idea how disappointed I was. I rented it as part of my on going quest to find the worst horror film ever made, and my mom couldn't stop laughing at how pissed off I was at the fact that the movie was actually good and scary. I was so bitter after it was over and mom's like "Let me get this straight. You LIKED the movie, but because it wasn't a low quality cheese fest you hated it?"

Me: "Exactly"

Reg, you have no idea how disappointed I was. I rented it as part of my on going quest to find the worst horror film ever made, and my mom couldn't stop laughing at how pissed off I was at the fact that the movie was actually good and scary. I was so bitter after it was over and mom's like "Let me get this straight. You LIKED the movie, but because it wasn't a low quality cheese fest you hated it?"

:cute:

Prom Night '08 = Suckfest

have you seen the Blob and the sequel Beware the Blob?

Just got home from KW. A few things:

-Heard about Rick Wright just before I pulled in the driveway. Incredibly sad. :sad:

-I take mostly county/rural roads there and back. For years when I was attending, driving 3 or 4 days a week, this time of year, I was so-oooo paranoid about deer running out in front of me. Today for the first time, it happened. They were a ways down the road from me, though.

-Gabe, congrats to your daughter. :hi5:

-Snow, did you get your leaky roof sorted? And did you watch the rest of Heroes?

-Please tell me that Screwtape was being sarcastic with that comment...please? :gag:

Just got home from KW. A few things:

-Heard about Rick Wright just before I pulled in the driveway. Incredibly sad. :sad:

Yes, yes it is. :sad:

-I take mostly county/rural roads there and back. For years when I was attending, driving 3 or 4 days a week, this time of year, I was so-oooo paranoid about deer running out in front of me. Today for the first time, it happened. They were a ways down the road from me, though.

Did it have lipstick on?

-Please tell me that Screwtape was being sarcastic with that comment...please? :gag:

If only that were true. :barf:

Yes, yes it is. :sad:

Did it have lipstick on?

If only that were true. :barf:

I got to see him when I saw Gilmour play in '06. I have the tour dvd, and he seemed like such a cool guy, like they all had an amazing time on the tour. :(

I think the deer were boys. That doesn't mean there was no lipstick, of course. Maybe that's their thing. And if so, who am I to judge?

For reals? Geez. I thought maybe he was getting a sense of humour...

Guys, did you know that the overwhelming majority of surviving members of the Beatles (well, at least those that would consent to being polled) have experienced a loss of any talent they once possessed, all because of drug use?

Guys, did you know that the overwhelming majority of surviving members of the Beatles (well, at least those that would consent to being polled) have experienced a loss of any talent they once possessed, all because of drug use?

Pot and Acid heads...:tsk:

My favorite word from the 'Drug thread'....druck as in:

I remember reading a Rolling Stone interview with Bono about that summer. Right before/during the Pop sessions. They would get druck at Edge's house and sneak out to clubs late in the night.

:up:

I wanna be a pilot. I think I have a lot to contribute to that dude's thread, but he's only looking for pilots...haters suck :sad:

Saving the Bar from the deluge. :yikes:

Btw, there are two threads on Page 2 which were created to prove the point that pws will post in any and all threads in OOC, regardless of the content.

I fail to understand why there needs to be more than what are you doing right now, and what did you do today - 95% of the rest are fucking redundant and covered off by those two :rolleyes:

Peoples....yesterday I clicked on something and it made all the shit that's normally at the bottom of my screen migrate to the side. How do I put it back - I went to the display bits and pieces thing and nothing doing. help pleaseth :)

So, I'm now potentially playing a benefit concert in a couple of months. Gonna need a couple of songs to play. I wonder what I should play.

Currently I've been learning Coldplay's The Scientist on guitar, which is one of their few good tracks, and a song that most of my school loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom