The Temple Bar - Speculate why MUYFA will be a commercial success....UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call - although the race before I brought a basket of peaches and the team ate them all, this weekend I brought a basket of nectarines, assholes didn't finish it.

No taste I tell you :angry:

I should have mailed the leftovers to you :charitable:

Did you win when you brought the peaches? Maybe if those fuckers had finished the goddamn Nectarines you would have won. Follow up: Did you really bring a "basket"? Or is that a term one would use even though the contents were actually in a plastic bag. Know what I mean?

Fruit! Viva le nectarine! :hi5:

We have an apricot tree. When they're ripe, we have about a thousand and don't know what to do with them. We eat as many as we can, give them away to family/friends,... I don't know how our peach tree is (do we still have one :scratch: ) I think we have a nectarine one too. I prefer less fuzz on my fruit :)

Guys, in other news I was so smashed Saturday night that when I finally made it home I couldn't find the stairs to come log on and grace you with my drunk ass self. So I had messy sex instead and then passed out. :up:

:lol:

Fruit! Viva le nectarine! :hi5:

We have an apricot tree. When they're ripe, we have about a thousand and don't know what to do with them. We eat as many as we can, give them away to family/friends,... I don't know how our peach tree is (do we still have one :scratch: ) I think we have a nectarine one too. I prefer less fuzz on my fruit :)

lol, when I was in high school - I went to a boarding school - and there was this kid there, he was short and fat and he wore a green bathrobe at night, so they starting calling him "Grape Ape" cause he looked like a grape. Anyway, one night he was dreaming and he yelled out, "BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE AN APRICOT!" and everytime I see an apricot I think of that.

Did you win when you brought the peaches? Maybe if those fuckers had finished the goddamn Nectarines you would have won. Follow up: Did you really bring a "basket"? Or is that a term one would use even though the contents were actually in a plastic bag. Know what I mean?

Basket - the little cardboard baskety things they have in the grocery stores and they hold 15 or so.

true story dat, RITE?

lol, when I was in high school - I went to a boarding school - and there was this kid there, he was short and fat and he wore a green bathrobe at night, so they starting calling him "Grape Ape" cause he looked like a grape. Anyway, one night he was dreaming and he yelled out, "BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE AN APRICOT!" and everytime I see an apricot I think of that.

:lol:

I wish you'd brought a taping device to school :(

Gabe, until I have messy sex again there will be no further mention of it in this thread. K?
Hopefully you'll be able to post about it again some fing time this decade :angry:

True Story. And no, I was not the grape kid. I had red, so I look liked a blood clot.

I can't think of anything to say in the drug thread that won't set people off. Ironically, if it were FYM I could get away with it because those people don't pay attention to me, which is nice. But in there, it's just not worth it. I don't want to ruin someone's day, you know?

:cute: never thought I'd see that in this thread, my how we've matured!!

Well, the difference is that if I were to "ruin" a day for, say NSW's- or Zoots - Elfa, etc - it'd be no big deal, they'd get over it, tell me to STFU and move on. However, there are some people here that are more "fragile" - and to ruin their days would quite literally, ruin their day- like they might lose sleep and shit. And I don't want to do that to them. They got troubles enough as it is. Their souls need a little helmet. :cute: And then Sicy would have to send me a PM telling me to stop that, and then I'd in turn be forced to go to the holding tank and come up with hyperbolic tales of Sicy to win back her favor. It's a trouble for all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom