The Temple Bar - Speculate why MUYFA will be a commercial success....UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting fing pissed off at MLB, and the fact that their website is NOT working for me irght now.

eek, why? and what are you trying to look up? i can get their main page to load so i could try for you.

No, I have a subscription to watch all the games online, since I'm out of the Chicago viewing area. But, if we're playing a team in Texas, the game is blacked out. Now, that means I COULD just watch it on tv, except, I left my coaxial cable in Indiana, so I don't HAVE tv. I still have the option to use mlb.com to listen to the audio feeds from radio broadcasts of the game, but NONE of the three audio feeds would load. But I've FINALLY got one going, but it's an Astro's announcer :banghead: oh well, at least I'm listening to the game, and that's what matters.

I am calmer now :lol:

reason #1) MUYFA sounds like something to yell after delivering a POWERJUICE fueled karate chop to someone's neck. Whereas UYMFA sounds like faerie burps or something.

:lmao:

If I was premium, I'd totally make that my sig!

That is all.

Evening(again) :wave:

Hai guys, let's speculate about the track order of the new album. I think Mercy will be track 7.. continue discussion..

It was perfect! :love: It was really small - just family and close friends. We had a really great time. Went shopping today on the way home - hooray for cheap stuff!

Nice one - hope you got some good deals!! Glad the wedding was fun :D

Hi carlos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom