The Temple Bar - Smokin' Hot and Doozerlicious!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

"Nu Ku Lur. Heh. Nu Ku Lur. I love that word."
"Mr. President, they tried to assassinate Cheney!"
"Did they go after him with a Nu Ku Lur weapon? Heh....In Eye Rack? Oh man, I kill me."

:laugh:

"i can't say nuc-le-ar, i dont think i know what it means"

"what does it mean again Dick?"

redkat said:
April I saw you bought Stripped. I don't buy much pop but I really liked that album,played it for months in my car. The girl can sing :yes:

It was the first one I put into my cd player on the way back. I really like her and I don't buy much pop, either. :up:

I hope I end up going to see her - tickets would be free, so even more so. :wink:

And are Jack Beav and I gonna have to :killintheface: again? What's this about the Canadians? :madwife:

Not much. I'm staying home tonight. Saturday I'm going shopping with a friend, then to a dinner party in the evening. Sunday I've got nothing going on yet.

Street date for CDs (DVDs,...) in the U.S. is always on a Tuesday, so Arcade Fire is due on 3/6/07 :nerd:

:yawn:

and whoever starts the next thread - you have to beat Doozer to it! :shifty: :shh:

The new neighbours are moving into my mom's old place right now. :sigh:

You know yesterday when I talked about warm blankets and napping? I had been lying there for about 15 minutes, half conscious, on the verge of sleep, when I heard the whiny, high pitched voice of a young female child coming from the front of the house. It was a kid out on the porch. I don't know if she belongs to the new family or not, but if so, I can kiss napping during the day goodbye. :mad: :killintheface:

Hi.

I have a busy Saturday planned, and a breakfast on Sunday (Have you noticed how much I love pancakes on the weekend???) but after that breakfast, gonna just be lazy. Tonight, will be here until 7 or 8 then go home and stay up as late as possible even though I have to wake up sort of early.

Hi again.

No spoken words said:
Hi.

I have a busy Saturday planned, and a breakfast on Sunday (Have you noticed how much I love pancakes on the weekend???) but after that breakfast, gonna just be lazy. Tonight, will be here until 7 or 8 then go home and stay up as late as possible even though I have to wake up sort of early.

Hi again.

:crazy:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Hi VP :kiss:

I know I'm not NSW, but I thought I'd say :wave: anyhow....:sigh:

That's right, you're not me. Nor are you the boss of me, so BACK OFF.

:)

Remember, most of what I do, or say, is designed to amuse me and is pure nonsense.

Except for this:

Hi VP! No nonsense there. None.

:wave:

Plans? Yeah, basketball game tonight, and if there's a win, another game (final) tomorrow. Other than that, I will be seeing the Police at Dodger Stadium. That's the extent of my plans. Oh yeah, a doctor's appt. on 3/12 :huh:

I'm always up late. I see when you people can't sleep (LMPA).

Oh, and Bono gets an award at the NAACP Awards tonight in L.A.

VintagePunk said:

I didn't neglect you. You just slid smoothly :shifty: into the thread, and your transition didn't require a hello. Or something. ;)

I am slick like that...:shifty:

Hi Lila...:sexywink: you night owl you!!! And I'm going to see the Police in Oakland!! :rockon:

Hi Thora :hug:

NSW...you are amusing...yourself...:shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I am slick like that...:shifty:

Hi Lila...:sexywink: you night owl you!!! And I'm going to see the Police in Oakland!! :rockon:

Hi Thora :hug:

NSW...you are amusing...yourself...:shifty:

I am not seeing The Police, as things stand currently. That, however, could change.

Hi Thora.

Back
Top Bottom