The Temple Bar ~ Shuttlecock - UYMFA!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the stuff I make wins by far, but takeout is so-oo convenient when you're tired :love:

Ahh, decisions.. :hmm:

I have no excuses with the tired thing, since I am planning on working out later on tonight. :hmm:

I'll have to just hold my nose as I drive past so it doesn't tempt me.

How are you today, btw, love? :)
Good girl. Be strong :D

I'm well today :D Busy, working my fingers to the bone, but that's the way I prefer it.

Ooh, did you order enough for all of us? :kiss:

Anyone want to catch me up on the Interference goings on today? I guess I missed the troll :mad:

Can I rant for a second? Why do people call & hang up? The last couple of weeks I continually gets calls on my business line and no one is there. Quite frustrating. Then I get endless amounts of stupid questions. And some people call more than once and basically ask the same thing. Checking on an order, I tell them it will ship within a certain timeframe, and then they call a couple of days later to check again. I even told someone just now that their order would ship within the week, and he should have it in two. Then he says, what if I don't get it. He's already worried about not getting the order I haven't sent. :crack: Makes me what to
blowup.gif

Too busy today to even check the forum, at least not til later in the afternoon.

\end rant

:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom