The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's funny, we probably hadn't seen it for like 5 yrs, and I kept insistig how funny it was...then when Sarah saw it again, she waas all like ":these are the guys I went to school with!" :lol: It's a great movie.

And, NSW IS money. :)

I'm not $, but, the movie is.

At my old job, about 6 years ago, 4 of us decided to watch 5 minutes of the film, every day (Ah, the joys of working in the TV business...you all have TV's and DVD players!!) around 4pm, to bridge the gap between lunch and getting the fuck out of there. It worked out fairly well, actually, the timing was good. :) I watch it in full, too, of course, now and then.

No spoken words said:
I'm not $, but, the movie is.

At my old job, about 6 years ago, 4 of us decided to watch 5 minutes of the film, every day, around 4pm, to bridge the gap between lunch and getting the fuck out of there. It worked out fairly well, actually, the timing was good. :) I watch it in full, too, of course, now and then.

You are SO money, and you don't even know it. :rolleyes:)

No spoken words said:
I deleted some PMs, should be ok now. Had no clue it was full, nobody PMs me, typically.

What. Ever. :rolleyes:

Bri, how altruistic of you. :cute:

Reg, in spite of all you did for me earlier, you wouldn;t happen to have That's All by Genesis, would you? :drool:

VintagePunk said:

PM again? :drool: :begging: :willingtointreractsexuallyforit:

Well at least your spelling got better...nah, I couldn't take advantage of a drunk girl...I mean I'm a dog, but some dogs have their limits.

I'll just give it to you for another picture of your rack...:ohmy:

:lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Well at least your spelling got better...nah, I couldn't take advantage of a drunk girl...I mean I'm a dog, but some dogs have their limits.

I'll just give it to you for another picture of your rack...:ohmy:

:lol:
You were told not to right-click-save, so anything you have now is a bonus. :shame: ;)

OK...shower...that's good...yeah, yeah...good...:shifty:

Poor me...without you around my balls are all worn out. I'm mean I drag the suckers all around town and without your expert touch, they're all full of holes and just worn to the nub...:sad:

Do you think you can spare some time this weekend to spruce them up a tad? Maybe a spit shine, or hell just rub them up all nice and clean...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
seriously if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have these suckers...so...:hug:

If I were only a little more awake, I feel certain I could make a humorous commet regarding me wanting to be a vet and the keeping of balls.

Sadly, I will have to leave the imaginings of said inspired comment in the minds of you dear bar patrons.

Nite.

Back
Top Bottom