The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if Beav has launched his Scottish revolution yet. :hmm:

I was thinking earlier today that it would kick all sorts of ass if someone went in and revised wikipedia's Scotland article to reflect the new change in leadership. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
I wonder if Beav has launched his Scottish revolution yet. :hmm:

I was thinking earlier today that it would kick all sorts of ass if someone went in and revised wikipedia's Scotland article to reflect the new change in leadership. :shifty:

that's brilliant!

I haven't bothered to check the news over there to see how it's going. He's probably still pretty jet lagged at this point though.

redkat said:

she's a lucky lady

it's a lost art reg :(

Yes, it is a lost art. I love telling my kids we have sex, without say "Mom and I have sex"...she gets so mad, but they have no clue what I'm saying.

In about 10 years (or less) they'll figure it out and be totally disgusted...like "that's what you meant when you said you were making a deposit"...:lmao:

redkat said:

that's brilliant!

I haven't bothered to check the news over there to see how it's going. He's probably still pretty jet lagged at this point though.

The problem is, he's the only one talented enough to write it. :(

Unless there were another (sober) taker willing to try? :shifty:

and if so, say so promptly, so I can see before it's edited or locked. :shifty:

NSW could do it. With a few GFY's thrown in for good measure, I would imagine. :hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yes, it is a lost art. I love telling my kids we have sex, without say "Mom and I have sex"...she gets so mad, but they have no clue what I'm saying.

In about 10 years (or less) they'll figure it out and be totally disgusted...like "that's what you meant when you said you were making a deposit"...:lmao:

Sweetie, be careful, you'll be paying their therapy bills for decades. :yikes:

And it's hot in L.A. today. HOT!

Reg, no response to my PM. I am cry :scream:

picking a Kinks song. Like trying to pick 1 U2, Beatles, Costello,... not easy :der:

Last edited:
I know Destroyer, but I wouldn't pick it for the Kinks. Disregard that portion of the PM :)

But that other song, I might need.... stay with me :heart:

VintagePunk said:
Lila, I've got The Kinks Greatest Hits, if you need anything.

Hubby is a Kinks fan, and Ray Davies. He has all the old CDs, not to worry. I have about 13 in my iTunes, but trying to pick one ain't easy. And I'm not crazy about Reg's pick. Thanks for offering.

Lila64 said:
I know Destroyer, but I wouldn't pick it for the Kinks. Disregard that portion of the PM :)

But that other song, I might need.... stay with me :heart:

Got it...I'll PM it later tonight.

Hey VP do you have the studio version of "You Really Got Me"...:flirt: I need that...like I need yo....:shifty: yogurt...:whistle:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:lol:

That's all I needed to read to tell me what's been happening since I left work huh?

I just tried inviting myself to the fireworks in town tonight - my friend is going with some coworkers and their kids. I may stop by later if parking's not a bitch.

I'm stuuuuuuuufed from dinner. Pizza and beer and dessert. Mamala paid :love:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lol:

That's all I needed to read to tell me what's been happening since I left work huh?

I just tried inviting myself to the fireworks in town tonight - my friend is going with some coworkers and their kids. I may stop by later if parking's not a bitch.

I'm stuuuuuuuufed from dinner. Pizza and beer and dessert. Mamala paid :love:

Fireworks? Pfft. I've been drinking since late this afternoon. Stay home and drink with me. :tempts: :wink:

On second thought, go. I just had to edit that, so things aren't looking so good for me atm. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Yay!! Next weekend, we'll be all drunk for real, yo! :hyper: :excited:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I might go see Harry Potter instead. By myself :nerd:

The parking is too much of a bitch, even this early. One year I was meeting my friend and his friends, but by the time I got out there I could not find a spot (not even one blocks away from where they were) so I just called him and told him I was going home. :lazy: :lol:

OK girls, do you have a fave INXS song. I'm having trouble choosing one, if it indeed does end up on my list. The choices:

Need You Tonight
Bitter Tears
Elegantly Wasted
Disappear
Beautiful Girl
Taste It
Never Tear Us Apart

Back
Top Bottom