The Temple Bar: Setting Fire To The Third Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Damnit, I thought Grey's Anatomy was new tonight, but it's not.

*goesbacktostudying* :sad:

:sad:

Maybe I can catch up on my sleep. I'm attributing my head hurting to this fact, as well as just arguing with my webperson on the phone for 40 minutes :der: His phone connection is low volume and muffled. And perhaps he had been drinking or has an odd sense of humor. Thus the head is pounding now, where is was a dull pain about an hour ago. :grumpy:

me = ftw :flirt:

not really - I came 7th out of 29 people but second out of our particular group,and I haven't played in 10 yrs.

I will buy whoever guesses my laser name a drink the next time I meet you :yes:

Then we had dinner and drinks....and lots of drinks :drunk: ish

entertain me, I'm bored now :)

snowbunny00774 said:
me = ftw :flirt:

not really - I came 7th out of 29 people but second out of our particular group,and I haven't played in 10 yrs.

I will buy whoever guesses my laser name a drink the next time I meet you :yes:

Then we had dinner and drinks....and lots of drinks :drunk: ish

entertain me, I'm bored now :)

Sounds fun! :hi5:

I would have no hope in hell of guessing correctly, so I'll leave that for someone else. :D

Snow, you owe me a PM. I mention this only because you have advertised sending a pm or two in this thread, and now I demand a reply to mine. That will be your way of entertaining me. Of course, I'm alone in here, and so nobody will read this.

who you calling nobody :eyebrow: :wink:

I was flipping channels to see the Dodgers & Kings losing, during commercials of Grey's Anatomy. And talking to my friend Mark (who you met in Hawaii). He said he got to make it to the UCLA game in San Jose last weekend

And I knew that - I just edited my last post, but anyways... this is one of my fave Pearl Jam songs. I'm already on my 3rd listening of it :)

I have a four day weekend next weekend. :drool:

I just got back from school. The counseler was on crack - he wanted me to take not one, but two math classes this fall and winter. I told him "yeah, we'll see about that", and got him to pencil in two paralegal courses instead. :muwahahah:

I'm registering Monday for spring and summer. Looks like I'm getting my one computer course out of the way, and taking Intro to Paralegal for spring. :hyper: :nerd:

Ok, now to make my way through this pile of work on my desk.

Back
Top Bottom