The Temple Bar: Serving The Mentally Challenged For The Past 3 Years UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uber didnt fail, he was just too goddam lazy to get off his goddam butt and do some positive physical satisfactory closure, therefore blaming fail as if it were a test when it was just a bloody opinionated desire…and now this has left him feeling like a guilty deflated lump, who will fear ending up having to wear a bloody great big chest badge saying 'Phailier!' on it!
Gawd!

:tsk:

good morning to you all. a *a very struggled :wave:*

Uber didnt fail, he was just too goddam lazy to get off his goddam butt and do some positive physical satisfactory closure, therefore blaming fail as if it were a test when it was just a bloody opinionated desire…and now this has left him feeling like a guilty deflated lump, who will fear ending up having to wear a bloody great big chest badge saying 'Phailier!' on it!
Gawd!

No, I kept trying to save people. And what do I get? EATEN BY ZOMBIES! Saving people is for suckas. :angry:

reflection time:

Good lord
Another day
Another f**king
Unhappy stay

Today for life
A minute forever
You think that all
Your thoughts are clever

But no, be screwed-up
Go grasp your head
And wish you were
Spun up in bed

Cause no-one can
Save your ass
So you better pray
This feeling will pass.

golden rule of zombie survival: only look out for #1

I know, I know. And that's what I need to work on if I'm ever going to defeat those zombies. But it's just not my nature to behave like that, you know?

Speaking of zombie, i went to isles preseason game and they still suck. but there's a lot of rookies, so .... so nothing. They suck and it's going to be a looooong season.

I don’t know what I’m feeling but I know that right now I desire my arms to just drop off and I just fall over and bump my head on the wall and just lay on the ground bleeding heavy from the mouth for ages until everything surrounding me transfers into an entirely different location so that I can re-vamp my internal crap!

I just need to go home, bury myself for 9 hours and then maybe be changed

dude your peanut joke is worse than eating a nut in a Pub that has man-pee on it.

anyhow, post a pic of you smiling, that might cheer me bake!

I don’t know what I’m feeling but I know that right now I desire my arms to just drop off and I just fall over and bump my head on the wall and just lay on the ground bleeding heavy from the mouth for ages until everything surrounding me transfers into an entirely different location so that I can re-vamp my internal crap!

I just need to go home, bury myself for 9 hours and then maybe be changed

sometimes the best way to face those internal struggles is to put yourself in a completely new environment, and allow plenty of time for reflection. i did that for like 2.5 weeks, and it really turned me around. hopefully you get some time out over the next few days. we're only human and capable of doing so much, you know? just like everyone/thing else, we need rest too. take care of yourself, maddie :)

thats exactly what I need, new environment, like a new start. everything the same and I KNOW many here would tell me off and say I have ability to do something about it, but hey, right now I DONT!

but thanks Unico :hug:

do you have some family or friends around to support you? i recently made a huge change in life: new career path, new location. it was really hard, and i'm still acclimating. but there is absolutely no way i could have done it without having my friends behind my back.

i wish we could talk some more but i gotta run. e-mail me at anytime if you want to talk exwhyzee AT gmail DOT com.

hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom