The Temple Bar: Screw the Superbowl, We've Got All The Action In Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, wait a damn minute... Snow and Beav return on the same day, within a couple of hours of each other.

Hey! Don't be starting rumours. Cause you know how these things go. They start off all joking-like and then next thing you know they'll have me flying into Toronto (eh) and driving to some cheap hotel midway between Toronto (eh) and London, and meeting up and just hitting that shit right cuase the drive to London is just too long to wait. And then after totally rocking the cheap motel we'd be heading back to London and rocking it 3, 4, 5 times a night. In dens, kitchens, bathrooms. We'll be building rooms just to Christen them. Then totally ripping that shit up. I'd be causing concussions cause I'm totally freaky like that. Yelling shit like, "HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?" And she be like, "Eleven?" And I'd be all, "we gotta keep at it till you see 20, woman!" Then I'd come home and hours later she'd have just enough energy to type ":)" and nothing else. Seriously. We don't need that. No rumours. Everyone loses. For real.

UberBeaver said:

Hey! Don't be starting rumours. Cause you know how these things go. They start off all joking-like and then next thing you know they'll have me flying into Toronto (eh) and driving to some cheap hotel midway between Toronto (eh) and London, and meeting up and just hitting that shit right cuase the drive to London is just too long to wait. And then after totally rocking the cheap motel we'd be heading back to London and rocking it 3, 4, 5 times a night. In dens, kitchens, bathrooms. We'll be building rooms just to Christen them. Then totally ripping that shit up. I'd be causing concussions cause I'm totally freaky like that. Yelling shit like, "HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?" And she be like, "Eleven?" And I'd be all, "we gotta keep at it till you see 20, woman!" Then I'd come home and hours later she'd have just enough energy to type ":)" and nothing else. Seriously. We don't need that. No rumours. Everyone loses. For real.

I'm glad you never thought that out Beav...:no:

I try to do that, but I kinda suck at keeping my iPod clear of shit. I have so many songs that are just awful, but sometimes I feel like I need to keep them cause you need to hear the entire album. But even if I do listen to the album, I skip those songs anyway.
<----Idiot.

VintagePunk said:
I feel like I could go back to bed and sleep for...oh, say...3 days. :yawn: :crack:

Beav, does Virginia not have computers, young man? You could have checked in. :shame: :tsk:

We were in a forum sans computers. And then we made merry, and then we went back to the forum. I had a laptop, but there was no wireless connections, so I couldn't get online. My bad.

LMPA - Old Man and The Sea? Yeah, it's like a shorter version of Moby Dick, but equally boring. It's actually a good book, just slow.

Likely story Beav.

I think those who are doing the NYC St. Patty's day thing ought to check his passport for an extra stamp. :eyebrow: That halfway between Toronto and London scenario just rang a little too true to me. I think it was the "how many fingers am I holding up" part that pushed it over the top.

VintagePunk said:
:lmao: @ the fish comment.

Hey April, how's it going today? :wave:

It's going, I have this currently set up as my work wallpaper:

office_pam_800x600.jpg

Ran out of the house so fast this morning I didn't even have time to put on any makeup on other than eyeliner. Thank god for a spare tube of gloss at work.

I don't mind it that much, Beav, but it has been tedious. And the study questions don't help, lol.

VintagePunk said:
I think it's supposed to be full of symbolism and shit. Maybe you have to be male and/or drunk in Key West to get it? Dunno. I found it very, very boring, too.

Yeah I'm thinking it's like the old man feels like he's being put out to sea and the fish is symbolising his trying to hold onto the last life he's got left. Something deep like that.

VintagePunk said:
Likely story Beav.

I think those who are doing the NYC St. Patty's day thing ought to check his passport for an extra stamp. :eyebrow: That halfway between Toronto and London scenario just rang a little too true to me. I think it was the "how many fingers am I holding up" part that pushed it over the top.

See? Rumours starting already.

Back
Top Bottom