The Temple Bar @ Sam's Town... when you were young!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously if you win Mindsweeper it opens up a secret portal to the 5th dimension or hell or someplace creepy like that. You know a place where you end up inside a TV and people will say to you "Carol Ann move away from the light". Be careful :yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Seriously if you win Mindsweeper it opens up a secret portal to the 5th dimension or hell or someplace creepy like that. You know a place where you end up inside a TV and people will say to you "Carol Ann move away from the light". Be careful :yes:

:lol:

:shifty:

50870 on bubble game :shifty:

Lila's story inspired me...it inspired me to drag my children down to events where my heroes are and use them as a guise to get close to them and possibly autograph something that is insignificant, but then made immensely significant with a famous persons autograph. That way it sells for a lot more on Ebay.

Thanks Lila!!!

OK, actually Lila and Maddy's story brings a tear to my eye, but nobody wants to hear that story from me. :no:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Lila's story inspired me...it inspired me to drag my children down to events where my heroes are and use them as a guise to get close to them and possibly autograph something that is insignificant, but then made immensely significant with a famous persons autograph. That way it sells for a lot more on Ebay.

Thanks Lila!!!

:lmao:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Thanks Lila!!!

OK, actually Lila and Maddy's story brings a tear to my eye, but nobody wants to hear that story from me. :no:

Your welcome. And actually, yes, I'm here to listen to you. Brings many tears to my eyes everytime I see it and think back... :happytears:

<<<maybe I'll play some poker :hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Thanks Lila!!!

It brings a tear to your eye for an opportunity lost!! lol

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I'm feelin' saucy these past two evenings...can you tell?

Tre when's the vacation start? And will you be able to finish recording before you leave? That's the 0.25 question!!!

:yes:

im leaving next thursday. and i have another recording session on wednesday, i proabbly wont finish it but i'll have most of it done :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

It brings a tear to your eye for an opportunity lost!! lol

how so? Because I wasn't in the picture or didn't get an autograph? Maybe next time. I did get a handshake! :faint: I'm beyond thrilled that I got the picture of 2 of my favorite people - together. And focused. And smiling. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom