The Temple Bar - Rocking Out in Rocktober - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pole practice and condo hunting :D

Awesome! Hooray for new places!

I was hoping to be able to buy a house/condo/whatever before next spring, but that isn't going to happen any more. I need to save up a couple more grand before it will be affordable. I've got a fantastic start, but the more I save, the better place I'll be able to get. :)

Awesome! Hooray for new places!

I was hoping to be able to buy a house/condo/whatever before next spring, but that isn't going to happen any more. I need to save up a couple more grand before it will be affordable. I've got a fantastic start, but the more I save, the better place I'll be able to get. :)

For sure, might as well save up and get a place you love :yes:

Kaf, I was just looking through your blog and I don't want to be rude, but I think you're doing the pole dancing thing wrong.

I don't have a lot of experience, but the times that I've seen pole dancing the outfits were a lot smaller. Please adjust.

Kaf, I was just looking through your blog and I don't want to be rude, but I think you're doing the pole dancing thing wrong.

I don't have a lot of experience, but the times that I've seen pole dancing the outfits were a lot smaller. Please adjust.

I always felt something was off, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Thanks for the tip :hug:

Aaaaand it's snowing.

sadbanana.gif
sadbanana.gif
sadbanana.gif
sadbanana.gif
sadbanana.gif
sadbanana.gif

Back
Top Bottom