The Temple Bar - Rocking Out in Rocktober - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mad, I used to be a crazy worry-wart, and I'd think things like that occasionally if I didn't hear back from someone who I normally talked to all the time. It's just way too stressful to think like that all the time, so I've stopped.

I'm sure your friend is fine. Like elfa said, something has probably come up, and they're busy or there was a family emergency or whatever. I'm sure you'll get a call soon. :)

drunk!

see this is a new thing, we used to go out before and she never drank so much pre.

now she downs about a bottle of wine, goes out, drinks more, flirts with bar staff and doormen.......you can see guys in places checking her out like a piece of meat for the night.........meanwhile, Im too timid, dont drink and really, shes a good mate and all, but I cant deal well when this happens. :|

Weekend was fab! Yours? How was the din-din with the fam? Thanks! I'm super excited about the new place :D

It was excellent. Got to watch a lot of hockey, had excellent food, and had a really awesome conversation with my brother. We'd been estranged for many years, and this weekend we were able to patch things up, which is so super cool. :D

Hai, everybody!

dr_nick.gif

How's it going?

Thanks! :)

Not too bad, thanks. A little over-tired, but that's okay. I just keep telling myself that I have a fantastic vacation coming up in 9 days, and that's keeping me going! :hyper:

now she downs about a bottle of wine, goes out, drinks more, flirts with bar staff and doormen.......you can see guys in places checking her out like a piece of meat for the night.........meanwhile, Im too timid, dont drink and really, shes a good mate and all, but I cant deal well when this happens. :|

sounds like someone i am know :shifty:

Sounds like a Depeche Mode song: In Kaf's roooooooom/Where time stands still/Or moooooooves at her will.

A million welcoming spanks to you for making it into a depeche mode song :love:

glad to hear about you and your brother, sharon :hug:

hello to my other lovelies here :koss:

Hi everyone!

So for those of you going to Vegas, the Canadian dollar is creeping up to the American one - we hit 97 or 98 cents today before closing at 96! :hyper:

Outlet malls here I come :drool:

Hi everyone!

So for those of you going to Vegas, the Canadian dollar is creeping up to the American one - we hit 97 or 98 cents today before closing at 96! :hyper:

Outlet malls here I come :drool:

I know - so awesome! :D I get paid on Thursday, and that's when I'll have the last little bit of cash that I plan on adding to my Vegas stash, so I'll have to get it exchanged soon after that.

Where are the outlet malls? :hmm: We may have to get some shopping in at some point, if we have the time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom