The Temple Bar - Rockin' The Joint...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
You should have video taped it Beav, soon you won't believe there were days you could that!!

Beav videotapes the goings on in his bed daily, or so I read in another thread. He says it's to "catch the cat in the act and thus have proof of his murder attempts", but methinks it goes a little beyond that, and that "cat" might be an LMPA/Reggie style euphemism.

No spoken words said:

Beav videotapes the goings on in his bed daily, or so I read in another thread. He says it's to "catch the cat in the act and thus have proof of his murder attempts", but methinks it goes a little beyond that, and that "cat" might be an LMPA/Reggie style euphemism.

Dude, the past few weeks (months?) if I were to say it was to catch the "cat" believe me, I would mean the cat. There ain't nothing going on in there. :sad: At least nothing I'd ever want to remember.

HAHA. I had forgotten to check that this morning. FlySoHigh - she's very cool. I think it's funny she thought you were being serious. Sometimes it takes time to win people over around here. :happy: I think there's an IO Consortium seeking my head. All their negativity just makes me stronger (and more annoying).

I would be bummed out if after 3,700 posts I had not pissed at least a few people off. I am sure she is nice, FlysoHigh, that is. You'd think it was obvious from the posts that we were kidding around, but, as was stated last night, sarcasm and certain brands of humor are so very easily misunderstood.

Oh, and, I'll keep posting in that thread for all of eternity if necessary. My immaturity knows no bounds and is indefatigable.

:)

Sometimes, the sheer force of my charisma clears this bitch out. I understand it, I'd not want to be around me for too long either, I'd just get swept up in the awesomeness that was me and lose focus in regards to the rest of my life. In the meantime, I might begin to have a conversation with myself, just to see how I'm doing and hear about what's on my mind.

ETA - and as I post this, someone materializes in the thread, rendering my prior paragraph moot. Great.

VintagePunk said:
I have entirely too much to do today to be messing around online.

But when has that ever stopped me?

You're a multi-tasking machine. You'll get all of your shit done one way or the other. Posting in here actually gives you the fuel and inspiration you require to get your various "things" done.

I like sleeping late if I go to bed late. Too much sleep is not good for me, I wake up out of it for some reason and never bounce back. But, if I go to bed at like 3 or 4, and sleep until 11, that's perfect. :)

Back
Top Bottom