The Temple Bar - Rockin' The Joint...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:love:

No need, I hope - fucker hasn't called since the "What part of don't call me again do you not get" text earlier tonight.

As for the propositioning - I'm nobody's lapdog. And yes, I mean that literally. I prefer the "element of surprise" technique. :wink:

I sincerely apologize if you all come in to post tomorrow morning and find this thread has been moved to the Cafe. :lol: :reject:

Well, glad he's leaving you alone, but, please know that I'm always on stand by for a phone call. :)

As for the propositioning - I'm nobody's lapdog. And yes, I mean that literally. I prefer the "element of surprise" technique. :wink:

Tasty....:p

I like it when a woman calls it a "technique" as opposed to "some sick shit my husband wants me to do". It makes it more fun when it's referred to as a "technique"...trust me on this one guys.

:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:yes:

And Jessica Alba calling out my name, a small troll nipping at my feet from under the couch, an army of spiders crawling above my ceiling waiting to wrap me up in a giant web, Satan watching me when I get into bed, and NSW spooning me while I sleep...:ohmy:

But nothing really neurotic...:shifty:

:yikes:

"Thick folder"... :drool:

Oops, you mean computer folder. My bad.

Thanks, nsw. :hug:

I literally cannot stop listening to Neon Bible...at home, in the car, at work.....in fact, I made my staff listen to Intervention yesterday if they wanted to leave the office early. A few liked it, a few didn't; the unbelievers will be terminated next week.

VintagePunk said:

Well...exactly. Not all competition is bad. Right? :shifty:

I sure hope not or I'm a terrible person. I'm pretty damned competitive when it comes to certain walks of life. I'll say that sending the coolest PMs does not fall under the purview of my coompetitiveness, though.

redkat said:
:lol:

<--codeine

reggie more pics :hyper:

For kat:

My daughter and her compadre...:cute:

samanddan.jpg

RedrocksU2 said:
VP, how you doin' anyways? Long time....:hug:

I am doing extremely well, thanks. :hug: My mom just had some major surgery yesterday, but got through it with flying colours...I'm looking for a job, and have a few exciting prospects...my thesis is about two months away from being finished. Find me the perfect man, and wow...things would be amazingly good. :wink: thanks for asking. :hug: Hope things are well for you, too. :)

No spoken words said:

I sure hope not or I'm a terrible person. I'm pretty damned competitive when it comes to certain walks of life. I'll say that sending the coolest PMs does not fall under the purview of my coompetitiveness, though.

But isn't it possible to look at something like "coolest Pm" and say, "shit, if I put my mind to it, I'm pretty sure I could top that?" And then next thing you know, you're spending hours awake, composing the perfect PM in your head, trying to achieve coolness. A mere word could potentially fuck the whole thing up. Next thing you know, gallons of coffee later, you're questioning yourself, and looking like this: :crazy:

Probably not a good road to follow, my friends.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

My folder is not so thick...:no:

Now my 'hard drive'...well...well, that's a whole different story...it has a number of 'seek' speeds...you know for your pleasure...:yes:

:combust:

Nsw, I like that you have no qualms over firing someone if they don't like the same music as you. That fucking rocks.

If I ever become boss of something I think I'll run my minions - er, office, the same way.

FYI - Going to start BBC Office sometime this week in between studying for my first big Soc exam. :D

Reg :cute: Aren't you happy you got a PB account now?

Nsw, I like that you have no qualms over firing someone if they don't like the same music as you. That fucking rocks.

:up:

I almost fired someone in my store for not liking U2 :lol:

VintagePunk said:

But isn't it possible to look at something like "coolest Pm" and say, "shit, if I put my mind to it, I'm pretty sure I could top that?" And then next thing you know, you're spending hours awake, composing the perfect PM in your head, trying to achieve coolness. A mere word could potentially fuck the whole thing up. Next thing you know, gallons of coffee later, you're questioning yourself, and looking like this: :crazy:

Probably not a good road to follow, my friends.

Oh, I can see that, sure, it just is not something my competitiveness would drive me to do. I'm more competitive when it comes to sports or games. And, I like to be the biggest dork in any room I'm in, so there's that.

LMPA, from the very first day I ever was someone's boss, I've been threatening to fire people. It cracks me up. I also threaten to quit a lot, if I like my boss. If I did not like my boss, they'd likely accept my resignation. :)

Back
Top Bottom