The Temple Bar - Rockin' The Joint...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, sake is a must!!! :yes: And there's a very good reason for it. Look it's cold outside, and the walk back to your vehicles could result in frostbite. Sooooo....you order the warm sake to warm your bones ( :ohmy: ) to make the long trek back to your cars and get your digits frostbite free...:whew:

mad.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I know, wtf? He's probably at the hospital, bonding, when he could be here posting. :rolleyes:

How's your mom doing?

Bonding, or maybe helping Mrs. Beav breathe, and shit. :rolleyes:

She didn't look good at all when I first got there this morning, but has gradually improved over the day. Congestive heart failure and arrhythmia, her heart rate went way up, and her BP was 205/something. They've given her a bunch of meds and she got some sleep. I just popped home for an hour, I'm heading back up there in a bit. Thanks for asking. :)

VintagePunk said:

She didn't look good at all when I first got there this morning, but has gradually improved over the day. Congestive heart failure and arrhythmia, her heart rate went way up, and her BP was 205/something. They've given her a bunch of meds and she got some sleep. I just popped home for an hour, I'm heading back up there in a bit. Thanks for asking. :)

I'm glad she is improving. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Scary VP :hug: any idea when she'll get out?

pffft as if a woman needs a man to breathe :rolleyes: :wink:

Thanks Thora, Kat :hug:

I'm not sure when she's getting out. Originally, the stay for the surgery was supposed to be 3 - 5 days. I'm sure this will delay it for a day or two. They said that if she continues to improve today and not have any further incidents, they'll be moving her back to the floor she was on, before all this started.

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Thora, Kat :hug:

I'm not sure when she's getting out. Originally, the stay for the surgery was supposed to be 3 - 5 days. I'm sure this will delay it for a day or two. They said that if she continues to improve today and not have any further incidents, they'll be moving her back to the floor she was on, before all this started.

Hey VP, 3 - 5 is optimistic. They told us when my father had his brain tumor removed that it'd be 4 days, and of course it was 8 days before they let him go. Be patient, and supportive and she'll pull through.

:hug:

No word from Beav yet? :scratch:

Did Christina Aguilera perform last night on the grammys? I was browsing youtube and couldn't find her.

Did see The Police though, i had no reaction at all to that performance

redkat said:
Did Christina Aguilera perform last night on the grammys? I was browsing youtube and couldn't find her.

Yes she did. She did a James Brown cover "It's A Man's World". And '78 - you didn't miss much. I should have traded in the show for sleep :grumpy: I have it on TiVo so I can go back and watch a couple of performances again (coughcough,The Police)

redkat said:

I thought I was TIVOing the Grammys, but apparently just thinking about it does not mean my Tivo actually records it...you need to actually program it.

Anyway, watched the Police performance with much anticipation this morning, and my reaction is the same as Kat's. No real reaction. Still might see them on tour, but, this did not exactly get me fired up.

Lila64 said:

Yes she did. She did a James Brown cover "It's A Man's World". And '78 - you didn't miss much. I should have traded in the show for sleep :grumpy: I have it on TiVo so I can go back and watch a couple of performances again (coughcough,The Police)

Eh I'm not sad I missed the grammys. Meh. It didn't sound exciting.

Back
Top Bottom