The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one of the benefits to working at a university is you get in on all the programming. finals are coming up, so there's all sorts of stuff going on this week and next to sort of ease the minds of the students (and faculty and staff!)

elevated_u2_fan said:
:scratch:

I'm having trouble picturing this, two questions if I may:

1 What is a "focus machine"?

2 Is the whole office open or something? Don't you have, like, meeting or conference rooms?

A focus machine is just a fancy projector type thing that we use.

There are conference rooms, but apparently the lawyers didn't get the memo that those are those big rooms that they have almost all of their meeting in and that those big rooms also have doors that close!

I know, I don't get it, either. :shrug:

unico said:
i forget my lunch on the wrong day! haha monday was nothin. today? create your own Belgian waffle.

tomorrow is free massages :drool:

Nice! :hi5:

We're getting free massages today at work too. Mine is in a few minutes. :drool: A co-worker's wife is a registered massage therapist, and she comes in for a day at Christmas time to give massages to those who want them. It's gonna be great.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

A focus machine is just a fancy projector type thing that we use.

There are conference rooms, but apparently the lawyers didn't get the memo that those are those big rooms that they have almost all of their meeting in and that those big rooms also have doors that close!

I know, I don't get it, either. :shrug:

Lawyers :laugh:

I got paid almost twice as much as I expected to today :hyper: Guess who's going to $3 tequila night on Saturday? :drool:

This morning is my shift on our departmental helpline. It's usually not too bad, we only get maybe 20 calls a day tops, and most of the questions are easy to answer, but I still hate it.

I'm just so tired of talking to any of our 150,000 employees. How the hell did I end up in HR? I was a music and English major, for pete's sake!!!

... I suppose I just answered my own question. Damn liberal arts degrees.

ThoraSEB said:

Nice! :hi5:

We're getting free massages today at work too. Mine is in a few minutes. :drool: A co-worker's wife is a registered massage therapist, and she comes in for a day at Christmas time to give massages to those who want them. It's gonna be great.

Send her down south. Stat! Please :pray:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I just got a FREE XM airwave, with a FREE two year subscription...:yippie:...I have no idea how to make it work, but I will...:yes:

Let me know what you think of it, I've been meaning to buy one for my dad for the cottage. We're up in the middle of nowhere with crappy radio reception and these things are supposed to work anywhere...

My buddy had one...he then bought a Sirius one, decided he didn't want the XM one, was in a 2 year contract with XM, so he gave it to me instead!!!

I can't wait to get home and hook it up...nice, huh...:hmm:

How are you Mr. Carlos...:hi5:

Radio playing here: Sunday Bloody Sunday

\random post of a starving interferencer... Feed me.
And Reg will post soon after I'm sure :wink:

My massage was nice. :drool: Sending her down to CA for you right now, Lila.

I also booked myself in for the spa on Friday night. :drool: I shouldn't be spending that kind of money, but ah well. It's worth it.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I've got what you need...you know to keep you well fed...:shifty:

Wait...did you just call me out?!?!?!? :eyebrow:

who me? :shifty:

lnr206.gif

Back
Top Bottom