The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: The Real Day The Music Died...

UberBeaver said:

I just saw it a little while ago. Metal health has called him home. He's in a better place now. A place that rocks the fuck out, for sure.

Amen, you know's he's riding in a slick black cadillac and he's going to party all night...:sad:

:pray:

It seriously frightens me how fast this thread falls to the second page. Are all the game-players in the other threads like little robots, pumping their answers into the threads every second of the day?

:yikes:

True.

There's two posters that knock this from top to second page in about 10 minutes.

I just got a microphone with some good quality, and I'm recording acoustic guitar parts with it just for the hell of it. It's fun. I might lay down some vocals a little bit later.

If I had something to record myself with, I'd constantly be recording myself singing.

... and then listening to it with horror; do I really sound like that?

Speaking of which, I have to go to an extra choir rehearsal tonight. Our concert is next Saturday. I love singing, but I hate standing for over 2 hours. Especially when I could be at home watching Heroes and loading songs back onto my iPod. :gumpy:

corianderstem said:
If I had something to record myself with, I'd constantly be recording myself singing.

... and then listening to it with horror; do I really sound like that?

Speaking of which, I have to go to an extra choir rehearsal tonight. Our concert is next Saturday. I love singing, but I hate standing for over 2 hours. Especially when I could be at home watching Heroes and loading songs back onto my iPod. :gumpy:

Yeah, I've just figured out how to record today. It's been fascinating listening to myself. In some ways, I actually sound better than I though, and in some ways, much worse.

I've never been trained in singing though, and I still have a relatively small vocal range, considering this puberty thing (that word makes me jump when I hear it out loud, by the way) is taking fucking forever to finish up.

First snowfall of the winter tonight. :huh: It's nuts out there. Instead of going out for dinner with friends, I'm just going to stay inside by my fire.

My friends agree that that word freaks them out, so I'm not alone in this.

YOU HEAR ME!? I'M NOT ALONE!

puberty.jpg

FYI, searching for "puberty" in the Google Image search...not recommended. :huh:

I could have told you that.

Hitting "I'm Feeling Lucky" for that could be the worst mistake of your life.

Personally, puberty for me has been too slow and drawn out. Too slow on height and voice.

The bright side of slow puberty is that acne is very spread, and the zits are never around all at once.

I got 'em all in the same spot, again and again - right in the middle of my effin' forehead. Luckily they stopped after about Grade 11. :up:

Come to think of it, that's right around when my V-chip went out the window...coincidence? :hmm:

Aw yay, I got points for wit! Or being loud. :wink:

I don't envy you, Phillyfan. You couldn't pay me to go anywhere near puberty again.

Back
Top Bottom