The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Sanitorium

No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends.

out.php

Last edited:
Just finished reading the last thread. You guys are hilarious! Especially you NSW - I laughed out loud several times. :up:

Doozer61 said:
:giggle:

glad i wasn't involved in that one :D

I'm sure Sicy knows that we only raise the post count because we love her. It's like you build the biggest monuments to the greatest kings, like the pyramids. Us driving up the post count is simply our attempt to build something large enough and grand enough to show our love and support for her. And her shutting them down is simply a show of her modesty.

Still glad you weren't involved? Why do you hate Sicy?

UberBeaver said:

I'm sure Sicy knows that we only raise the post count because we love her. It's like you build the biggest monuments to the greatest kings, like the pyramids. Us driving up the post count is simply our attempt to build something large enough and grand enough to show our love and support for her. And her shutting them down is simply a show of her modesty.

Still glad you weren't involved? Why do you hate Sicy?

why would you think i hate Sicy??? :ohmy: in fact, it's quite the opposite. i just love getting under her skin. :D

in bed :sexywink:

I have an irrational hatred of cassettes. I gave most of mine away. Well, actually, I let my ex take them. He didn't get anywhere near the CDs or vinyl, though. :madwife:

Come to think of it, I really, really hate VHS tapes, too. :hmm: Issues, perhaps?

VintagePunk said:
I have an irrational hatred of cassettes. I gave most of mine away. Well, actually, I let my ex take them. He didn't get anywhere near the CDs or vinyl, though. :madwife:

Come to think of it, I really, really hate VHS tapes, too. :hmm: Issues, perhaps?

I feel the same way. I hate anything that resembles a casette, audio or video. I don't think I even have a tape player anymore.

Back
Top Bottom