The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
VP. Always makes me smile to see you in here. :) Doubly so, since it's your fault I even wandered in here in the first place!!

:)

:eek: :)

Sooooo...who never returns PMs, these days? :whistle:

:wink:

DG!!!!! :hug: I read that you got your computer back!! Not sure if you saw in the past few months, but my laptop was fatally wounded. :sad: Fortunately, the hard drive was saved. We'll have to get to work replenishing your U2 stock.

No spoken words said:

I had no idea, she's so outwardly modest that one would never know that she's some type of cult figure. I wonder how she even makes time to talk to me, since my devotion to her is strong but not quite slavish.

Oh, it will become slavish. Just you wait, mister. :sexywink:

:lol:

Hey Thora! :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:
Awww sorry to hear that :( :hug:

I'm going to need to get an external harddrive because I'm expecting this to crash again. :lol:

It was crazy. First he said he saved it, then he said it didn't work after all. I went for a month thinking it was dead, then I had to stop into the store for something and he was all "I"m glad you came in, I got it working after all!" :happy:

I told him I'd just gotten through the phases of grief, and had just reached acceptance.

I've had it back here for a few days, and haven't even tried it yet. I should do that today.

VintagePunk said:

It was crazy. First he said he saved it, then he said it didn't work after all. I went for a month thinking it was dead, then I had to stop into the store for something and he was all "I"m glad you came in, I got it working after all!" :happy:

I told him I'd just gotten through the phases of grief, and had just reached acceptance.

I've had it back here for a few days, and haven't even tried it yet. I should do that today.

Yay! :happy:

And yes, I will need help replenishing my U2 collection. :sexywink:

I gave in and bought the delux edition of U218 off of ITunes. :drool:

No spoken words said:

I owe you a PM? Thought you owed me one. I'm good about getting back to people, usually.

Nope, you're it. You probably just forgot, with everything you had going on at the end of the week, no big deal. :)

How are you feeling, btw?

DG, by the way, people that have their playlists on this site open themselves to being...questioned, let's say.....and you have, right after The glorious Who....The Pussycat Dolls. DG. What's happened to you??? :)

VintagePunk said:

That's awesome! :up:

VintagePunk said:

Nope, you're it. You probably just forgot, with everything you had going on at the end of the week, no big deal. :)

How are you feeling, btw?

How could one forget a message from you????

I'm feeling not great, but not horrid...kind of waiting for the cold to either get really bad, or go away, it's sort of in-between right now. Thank you for asking.

No spoken words said:
DG, by the way, people that have their playlists on this site open themselves to being...questioned, let's say.....and you have, right after The glorious Who....The Pussycat Dolls. DG. What's happened to you??? :)

I knew that was going to come up. :lol: :reject:

Don't worry, it's that one song. :lol: It's just stuck in my head. :crack:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yay! :happy:

And yes, I will need help replenishing my U2 collection. :sexywink:

I gave in and bought the delux edition of U218 off of ITunes. :drool:

While I thought mine was still dead, Galeon Girl actually helped me get a lot of the music/video files back, but she didn't have that many shows. So, I'm relieved to get those back, too.

I've got a lot of work to get through in the next week, so as I'm working, I'll start uploading files to ysi, and send you the links. :)

daygloeyes2 said:

I knew that was going to come up. :lol: :reject:

Don't worry, it's that one song. :lol: It's just stuck in my head. :crack:

If you say don't worry then I won't worry....for now.

If I had mine posted, I'd be open to attack as well. So would anyone that loves music...it can't all be stuff you're proud of. :)

VintagePunk said:

While I thought mine was still dead, Galeon Girl actually helped me get a lot of the music/video files back, but she didn't have that many shows. So, I'm relieved to get those back, too.

I've got a lot of work to get through in the next week, so as I'm working, I'll start uploading files to ysi, and send you the links. :)

Whatever you send her, send to me, my collection is not as strong as it ought to be. Please?

No spoken words said:

If I had mine posted, I'd be open to attack as well. So would anyone that loves music...it can't all be stuff you're proud of. :)

I'm mostly proud of my music tastes. But there are some skeletons in my musical closet. :shifty:

No spoken words said:

How could one forget a message from you????

I'm feeling not great, but not horrid...kind of waiting for the cold to either get really bad, or go away, it's sort of in-between right now. Thank you for asking.

Quite easily, apparently. ;)

Hopefully it'll be the latter. Sarah and I have been feeling like we're on the verge of getting a cold for a few days now. She's a bit worse than I am, though.

Thanks Thora :)

No spoken words said:

Everyone seems to have these lastfm things, but I'm not sure I want to be open to attack. I do have quite a few skeletons, that's for sure! :D

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm mostly proud of my music tastes. But there are some skeletons in my musical closet. :shifty:

I'm at 3,600 songs and climbing....proud of most....not so proud of others. I'm not exactly bragging to people that there are 6 Duran Duran songs in my Itunes, but, they're there....and they're staying.

ThoraSEB said:

Everyone seems to have these lastfm things, but I'm not sure I want to be open to attack. I do have quite a few skeletons, that's for sure! :D

I have an account, but I've yet to put one of those thingys in my sig...for various reasons. :shifty:

If I want to break out the Celine Dion, I will, dammit, and would like to do so without the fear of rmocking.

VintagePunk said:

I have an account, but I've yet to put one of those thingys in my sig...for various reasons. :shifty:

If I want to break out the Celine Dion, I will, dammit, and would like to do so without the fear of rmocking.

So true! :lol: Although I don't have anything by her, I do have some other bands/artists that I don't particularly want to broadcast.

VintagePunk said:

Sometimes it's ysi that is insane, and you just have to try several times to get the links to work.

Sometimes I'm insane, VP, but that's another topic for another day.

Thanks for sending the stuff to me, too, I appreciate it. My devotion to you just grew that much stronger.

ETA - I have one Celine song....her version of "River Deep, Mountain High". I prefer Tina's version, but I like Celine's, too. I'll fight anyone that tells me to remove that song from my itunes. :)

Plus, my roommate uses this computer too, and I certainly do NOT want her music up on my chart. :yikes: :lol: She's great, but she listens to a lot of stuff that I really hate. :lol:

For those of you keeping track of the baby room progress:

Almost done. Some sanding left. A little painting, one more piece of moulding. The window people are coming Thursday. Hopefully the carpet people on Friday, and then, viola, finito. I fucking hope.

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom