The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Ancient sex. Sex from days of olde. :sigh:

Both of those short sentences make me laugh, and either could be a song title or a short story title. Maybe someone has used one of these in PLEBA:

"Sex from days of olde:

I was at the movies all by myself. Again. Sigh. 39 years old and a day before my 40th birthday, I'm at a matinee, in a mostly empty theater, to see "Mannequin" a romantic film from the 30's.....just to experience some filmic sex from days of olde. Eventually, a man sat down right in front of my seat. I was just about to ask him if he could please move, as I'm only 5 foot 1, when he turned around and said "Mind if I join you??" And it was Bono!!! What was Bono doing in a movie theater in Green Bay, Wisconsin???? Before I could reply, he got up and sauntered his way over to my row, to the seat next to my left and fixed his.....penetrating......gaze upon me, with just the hint of a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

I'll post part 2 next week!!!!"

:)

UberBeaver said:

Please don't.

That places scares the fuck outta me (and I don't mean Green Bay) precisely because of shit like that. It's freaky. Every now and then I wander in there and WHOA, freaky town.

"I'll post Part 2 next week" was inside the quotes, Beav....meaning the fictional author wrote that, not me. Do you think I'd have typed that up if I was not so thoroughly scared and freaked out about some of the goings on in that fucking forum?

No spoken words said:

Both of those short sentences make me laugh, and either could be a song title or a short story title. Maybe someone has used one of these in PLEBA:

"Sex from days of olde:

I was at the movies all by myself. Again. Sigh. 39 years old and a day before my 40th birthday, I'm at a matinee, in a mostly empty theater, to see "Mannequin" a romantic film from the 30's.....just to experience some filmic sex from days of olde. Eventually, a man sat down right in front of my seat. I was just about to ask him if he could please move, as I'm only 5 foot 1, when he turned around and said "Mind if I join you??" And it was Bono!!! What was Bono doing in a movie theater in Green Bay, Wisconsin???? Before I could reply, he got up and sauntered his way over to my row, to the seat next to my left and fixed his.....penetrating......gaze upon me, with just the hint of a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

I'll post part 2 next week!!!!"

OMG :lmao:

However, any Pleban worth her salt would know that Bono is only 4'10" and not capable of blocking anyone's view of anything. ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I stopped by before school - I have initiative. :wink:

Angie come back. :love:

Hope everyone's feeling better and such - hopefully that virus the bar caught has gone away.

Off to clean and relax for a bit. I'm tiiiiiired but still going out tonight.

:wave:

Holy Crap! I forgot about this thread and return to find you boozehounds have filled it with 300+ replies!

I love it!
:love:

:wave:

Yay! I completed my ethics course.

I'm sure that any potential employer will recognize the value of a course that allows the participants to print off their own certificate upon completion. :up:

hi everyone! i dont think ive talked to many of you before :lol:
no time like the present. :D

i am anna. i cant think of what else to say about me. other than i am deeply engrossed in a large project of procrastination.

..no time to stop!

hope everyone who is ill feels much better very soon!
:hug:

Bye NSW :wave:

My 2 puppies were relatively calm for the 1st 10 months of their adorable little lives. But now they're becoming insane. They're shih-tzu/terrier mixes. I call them my little shih-tzu terrors. :crack:

daygloeyes2 said:
Bye NSW :wave:

My 2 puppies were relatively calm for the 1st 10 months of their adorable little lives. But now they're becoming insane. They're shih-tzu/terrier mixes. I call them my little shih-tzu terrors. :crack:

awww they are so cute. I wish we could have a dog but it's a crap area to have one.

No spoken words said:

I'm at 3,600 songs and climbing....proud of most....not so proud of others. I'm not exactly bragging to people that there are 6 Duran Duran songs in my Itunes, but, they're there....and they're staying.

:shifty:

Two words for you NSW....Rush kicks some fuckin' ass!!!! :rockon:

Don't go VP...I just got here :sad:

No spoken words said:

"I'll post Part 2 next week" was inside the quotes, Beav....meaning the fictional author wrote that, not me. Do you think I'd have typed that up if I was not so thoroughly scared and freaked out about some of the goings on in that fucking forum?

I knew it was the fictional writer saying "...next week." And the "please don't" was the fictional "me" in that forum.

Back
Top Bottom