The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Growing and growing and growing, to epic proportions. :sad: She was 9lbs 3ozs. The nurses were betting on over 10lbs. That's right, they actually had a pool. :|

They tried to induce me like 48 times starting a week before my due date. The kid just wouldn't give. I had a c-section, finally. I have no doubt that she'd be in there now if it weren't for that.

:ohmy: My wife thinks the baby is trying to break out, like a baby chick she wants to hatch. Keeps punching and kicking like a madwoman. Freaks me out.

VintagePunk said:

That may have been an exaggeration. :wink: But it was at least 5 times. Finally, the doctor said we were going for broke, and I wasn't going to be leaving the hospital without a kid that was no longer inside my body. :lol:

:giggle:

I was supposed to be born on the 4th of July.

No spoken words said:
Apparently, I came out like a few seconds early.

I did it because I wanted the element of surprise on my side, as upon my exit from the womb, I immediately delivered a spin-kick to the doctor. He never saw it coming. That's how I made my debut here on Terra and I've been doing that sort of thing ever since.

I want Web Cam coverage of Beav being a Dad, because that's what intrigues me.

That's how you make a fucking entrance. Nice. Well done.

daygloeyes2 said:

Oh geez :yikes:

I think diabetics usually have big babies too :uhoh:

Yeah, they were testing me for gestational diabetes, because of her size. I didn't get it, thank goodness.

Gestational hypertension and toxemia were enough. :angry:

It's really no surprise that I stopped at one. :lol:

UberBeaver said:

:ohmy: My wife thinks the baby is trying to break out, like a baby chick she wants to hatch. Keeps punching and kicking like a madwoman. Freaks me out.

She'd probably be in the stages where you can now visibly see the movement of an arm or leg, moving along her stomach. It looks like there's an alien being in there, about to explode outwardly. Good times. :lol:

I was due on April 19th, but I was going to be induced on the 5th. Wound up being born March 29th. Came out crying because I was hungry. My love of food started at birth. :lol:

:lol: I like this conversation!

I was an early baby too, and came out so fast that I have a permanent mark on the back of my neck because of it. :yikes: My mom went into labour, and I was out within a half hour or something ridiculous like that. She barely got to the hospital in time.

I just had the weirdest memory. I haven't thought of this for years. From about the 7th month on, I'd lie in bed at night, and most nights I could feel this steady, rhythmic jerking motion, around the same time every night, lasting for 15 minutes or so. I asked the doctor about it, and it turns out she was having the hiccups inside me. :cute:

VintagePunk said:
I just had the weirdest memory. I haven't thought of this for years. From about the 7th month on, I'd lie in bed at night, and most nights I could feel this steady, rhythmic jerking motion, around the same time every night, lasting for 15 minutes or so. I asked the doctor about it, and it turns out she was having the hiccups inside me. :cute:

I was going to ask if maybe it was your husband?

VintagePunk said:

I get that if I eat spicy food for dinner. Usually lasts more like 30 minutes, though.

Back
Top Bottom