The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

Philly, everything ain't about you - it's about snow. Dur. Come on, man. They teach that Day 1 in math. Unified Theory? Quantum Physics? It all comes back to being about Liz Snowbunny. Every friggin time.

Example:

9+2+14 = 25. 25 = Liz Snowbunny. See? Can't beat it. Bible Code? Nostradamus? DaVinci Code? Yep. Same shit.

I think you need to break out your own PWN3D image for that one. :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

it's weird that they make you put the jacket on backwards, but you do look adorable in it :yes:

It's like I'm hugging myself. I like to turn my back on the Orderlies people and pretend I'm making out with someone. The laugh like LOL HAHA LALA. I make them laugh. Then they play the "let's throw him on the ground and lock the door" game. That's where the helmet comes in.

VP...:love:

And snow, see the thing with snow is she is so advanced beyond us that simple equations are too trite for her...so she purposely gets them wrong so she can bring herself down to our level...:yes:

Thanks snow...:hug:

And VP-you missed me drunk posting the other night. You would have been so proud of me. Except I cant edit my drunk posts as good as you can. :kiss:

I'm kind of left behind in this thread. Every time I make a post I have to wait for 45 seconds time to pass. You all knew what that was like once. But those days are over for you. Not for me, though.

why :angry:? wth - you just ripped me.

and reg - you can lump yourself in with him too. :tsk:

bloody hell....I just try to ensure my drinks being bought for me future is secure and all of a sudden I'm an all about me asshole. nice.

how bout I not come here and grace you with my presence?

let's do a poll

yay - gracing

nay - fucking off

U2Girl1978 said:
'ello!

I just killed a flying cricket in my house! :happy:

Hi! Don't think I've talked to you since you had the baby, congrats! :hug: You're both doing well? :)

We had a cricket (not the flying variety) a for several days about a week ago. Bugged the crap out of Sarah, but I found it soothing at night, sorta like camping. :happy:

snowbunny00774 said:
why :angry:? wth - you just ripped me.

and reg - you can lump yourself in with him too. :tsk:

bloody hell....I just try to ensure my drinks being bought for me future is secure and all of a sudden I'm an all about me asshole. nice.

how bout I not come here and grace you with my presence?

let's do a poll

yay - gracing

nay - fucking off

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom