The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
true. but if they say no...i can kinda see myself getting defensive, you know? bc it is such a unique reason to as for leave. i might call them heartless bastards...but this time to their face.

No, it's a fact. You're not gonna say that, so, ask for the time off and if they say "no" filter out your true response and just make that all the more reason to leave the job asap.

unico said:
what is this crazy train business? i don't think you're talking about the ass-kicking Carbon Leaf cover

The Crazy Train is sort of the opposite of Space Moon. The Train makes sporadic stops. Every single stop it makes has some sort of insanity attached to it. The CT gets into accidents, and so you see train wreck after train wreck. And, like most train wrecks, you want to not look at it, but you just have to.

Yeah if April and I see eye to eye on something, we must be right. Both about our advice, and the CT. Cos, yes, when it stops...oh, does it ever fucking stop.

okay! you all have given me the confidence to ask. and by ask i mean i'm sending an email. :chickenshit: thanks for the advice. i want to ask too, i just didn't feel affirmed in doing it. i don't like to make decisions :p

april - i've learned a new technique. read the first and last 2 sentences of the paragraphs, but read the first and last few paragraphs of each section in full detail. that way you get the main idea :wink:

No spoken words said:

The Crazy Train is sort of the opposite of Space Moon. The Train makes sporadic stops. Every single stop it makes has some sort of insanity attached to it. The CT gets into accidents, and so you see train wreck after train wreck. And, like most train wrecks, you want to not look at it, but you just have to.

so is crazy train a person?

UberBeaver said:

Crazy Train has become Aragorn. Or perhaps the Highlander. Great things from this one. It has been foretold through the ages. Probably going to get the CT on TV. ALL HAIL!

Agreed. I think the Hiighlander comparison is apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom