The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by No spoken words Originally posted by UberBeaver

I hesitate to admit this, but, my wife and I have never really consumated our marriage. This might explain why my daughter is so damned cute. But back to me. In addition to what I just admitted, I also must confess that I like wearing women's clothing, on the weekends, in public. I wear a bra, due to my 36 C bitch tits.

Dude, you took that totally out of context. Come on!

Last edited:
LMPA: PF26 stole this from Flight of the Conchords; The Temple Bar is stealing it back!

Um. I'd like to go home.

FYI - Apparently, tornadoes have hit Chicago today. I did not even fucking know it was raining until like 15 minutes ago. Amazing.

I had no idea. Apparently, trees are down, power went out in some places, etc. Maybe it's a very mild tornado, I don't know. I just love how it's been raining for hours and I had no clue.

About to leave work. Snow and I have issues on this front. :)

oh that reminds me, snow, the tour of ireland beer-fest is the first week of march. not st patty's. lol i'm pretty much being a groupie. one of my fav bands is having their first tour in ireland and they wanna bring their fans along.

Thanks, Thora.

"Between 3:00pm and 4:15pm CT, the Chicago metro was absolutely pounded by intense, violent thunderstorms. The majority of the storm damage was due to destructive winds on the order of 50 to 70 mph winds.
Throughout Chicago, there have been damage reports of widespread felled large trees (some over 100 years old), blown out windows in skyscrapers, power poles and lines down, semis and cars blown off roadways, roof collapse, building collapses, and finally home and building damage mainly due to fallen trees.

Because the storms pounded the area during the rush hour period, traffic across the city came to a standstill. The thunderstorms developed over eastern Iowa and quickly pushed east towards Lake Michigan.

One stalled front, followed by a second one, has focused day after day of flooding rain and thunderstorms over northern Iowa, southern Minnesota, southern Wisconsin, northern Indiana, northwest Ohio and adjacent areas. A number of locations are dealing with 6-day rainfall totals close to or over 12 inches and a few rivers with near record or record crests.

The second stalled front will finally begin to move, advancing from a Michigan-to-Kansas line Friday morning to the Kentucky-Tennessee and Missouri-Arkansas borders by Sunday. Heavy rain and severe (damaging wind gusts and some hail) thunderstorms will still drench the area from Kansas to lower Michigan Friday.

The thunderstorms will shift into the eastern Great Lakes and Ohio Valley Saturday.

By Sunday, the Plains and Midwest will be almost entirely rain free, finally allowing the flood waters to recede.

North of the front, highs will be in the 60s and 70s Friday and in the 70s over the weekend. South of the front, the heat will continue with highs in the 90s and even one more day of 100 degrees or just above for western and central Kentucky on Friday.

Monday through Thursday, a new cold front will traverse the region from the Dakotas to the eastern Ohio Valley. More strong thunderstorms and downpours are possible but at least this next front will keep moving southward and eastward each day."

okay my dilemna:

so...today at work was hectic. and my supervisor i could tell sorta felt bad for me b/c the prog director left me to do most of the work and didn't help out beforehand. anyway, prior to this orientation, i had decided that since i'm missing work next week for this interview in RI, that i would not miss the whole following week of work for the VT concert.

but now after the orientation i feel i need a break.

PLUS, i just found out that i won the lottery for a guest ticket to this special benefit concert. so i could take someone with me who isn't a vt student!

after the hectic orientation, and now winning the guest ticket, i'm kinda tempted to ask work for the whole week off.

however...i'm reluctant to, bc i don't think i have any leave (i just wnet up to full time july 30). plus, i know that that week will be the 2nd week of classes, and prob very busy.

but then again, im tired of this job and i really shouldn't care so much.

okay i dunno if that made sense. flow of consciousness there. get a rosetta stone and tell me what you think i should do. should i go to this concert and miss a whole week of work? or should i stay here and work that week like a responsible employee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom