The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

NSW, responding to your Doves related comment in the last thread; yes I believe they are working on the new album right now...

I have enjoyed all three of their albums but I can't decide whether I like Lost Souls or Some Cities more...

elevated_u2_fan said:
NSW, responding to your Doves related comment in the last thread; yes I believe they are working on the new album right now...

I have enjoyed all three of their albums but I can't decide whether I like Lost Souls or Some Cities more...

What do they sound like?

Wait ... where did the other thread go? I swear I just posted there 10 minutes ago - does it automatically get archived?

corianderstem said:
Wait ... where did the other thread go? I swear I just posted there 10 minutes ago - does it automatically get archived?

Well, not automatically... :wink:

It should be in the archives, yes.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Jesus Mel, you haven't heard Doves yet?

:reject: Can't say I have. But the song you posted is quite nice.

I had a $4.00 copy of The Last Broadcast in my hand, but ran out of cash.

This year has been disappointing for music so far. Have to fill the void with something new, I suppose. :)

Back
Top Bottom