The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Yeah, I've heard that all 3 parties, Linklater, Hawke and Delpy have agreed to revisit the couple 9 years after Sunset takes place.

That would be great. It's hard to find a sequel as heartfelt and well done as Before Sunrise.

No spoken words said:

That would be great. It's hard to find a sequel as heartfelt and well done as Before Sunrise.

Yeah, it was 9 years between the first two, and I think they want to kind of check in with them in their 20's, 30's and then 40's. An awesome idea, it's just so hard to wait that long.

Cori :wave:

No spoken words said:

Now when you listen to that, do you say to yourself "Self, I guess Miami is not all that hard rocking of a song after all"?

:tsk: I don't appreciate Miami for it's hard rocking quality. I appreciate it for the carefree vocals & lyrics and that great groove it's got going, the offbest bass and drums. :drool: :drool:

Zootlesque said:

:tsk: I don't appreciate Miami for it's hard rocking quality. I appreciate it for the carefree vocals & lyrics and that great groove it's got going, the offbest bass and drums. :drool: :drool:

:shrug:

I just remembered this:

Zootlesque said:
Post what you think are the most badass songs ever... and by badass I don't mean just great songs but ones with ATTITUDE! Whether it is plain hard rock or rebel songs.. whatever, songs that make you go... "damn , that's fucking badass!!! :rockon:" :wink:

Miami - U2
Love the movies...love to walk those movie sets
Get to shoot someone in the foot
Get to smoke some cigarettes
No big deal we know the score
Just back from the video store
Got the car and the car chase
What's he got inside the case
I want a close up of that face
Here comes the car chase :rockon:

And figured bad-ass = rocking.

I love it when a family member forwards hateful right-wing claptrap to his "family" distribution list.

I love it. It's GREAT.

Love it.

Back
Top Bottom