The Temple Bar PMs (Not PMS)...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it was great. I actually meant to suggest you should try it with every different smiley to see which was best, (I think :happy: Brett would have be awesome) but I got sidetracked and then forgot.

He was a baseball player that got caught putting some substance on his bat and he freaked out in a game back in the 80s. It was awesome.

ETA - He's the guy with the big green face.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
georgebrett.jpg

Why can't anyone wish that I get some??? You 3 do not have a monopoly on that shit. And I just moved, so my prospects are worse than ever. Fuck, I just saddened myself.

The four of us, then. :cute:

All we need are a few good men (and a woman), and the ability to synchronize our watches. That's it. Then we can get this bitch done. :up:

Oops, add Thora into the mix, and make it 5.

Well, VP, that does not exactly help me, it raining men....oh, wait, it just got worse cos now the fucking "it's raining men" song is in my head. Hey, thanks!

VintagePunk said:

:hmm: True. Last time I was in Chicago, it was raining men, I tell ya. They were all over the place. I had the best luck ever, there. :drool:

that sounds awful. I feel bad you had to experience that :hug:

:mad: no really....tell me more, it's not making me jealous or anything

Which version, NSW?

Snow, alas, I was unable to take part in any of the opportunities presented to me. But they were there. I guess it's no surprise that I think of that city very affectionately. :up:

Back
Top Bottom