The Temple Bar - Plagiate THIS! - UYMFA!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here are 6 contenders for a new avatar, which should I go with?

7613980aw9.bmp

obama10da7.bmp

barack4zt7.bmp

moirafae11obaman31ym0.jpg

moirafae11obaman32au9.jpg

obama08ju5.bmp

Yeah that's a great one :up: I walked into Borders Books & Music today and a gazillion magazines had him on the cover :D

As a side note...I now have 2 people who have me on their ignore list...I wonder who the new one is :hmm::giggle:

:ohmy:

Funny thing is some poster called STING.. his posts are hidden from me and it says he is on my ignore list. But when I go and check my list, he is not on there. :huh:

U2democrat said:
Now that is weird.........:huh:

I figure whoever ignores me must hate Obama, Brian Williams, or Elmo :wink:

No offense, but I can see how someone may not like the first two, but Elmo?? What kind of monster would hate Elmo?

It's a slippery slope for society once people start hating on Elmo. :tsk:

:shifty:

BonoManiac said:

No offense, but I can see how someone may not like the first two, but Elmo?? What kind of monster would hate Elmo?

It's a slippery slope for society once people start hating on Elmo. :tsk:

:shifty:

:lmao: Something about the way you said that...

Are you home for the summer, Laura? Will you be working? I've had one entire summer off since I was 15, but it was a good one (travelled around Thailand and China).

I've forgotten what it feels like to be free for the summer!! :sad:

Or something you can break? I find breaking things helps at times. :giggle:

I'm doing all right. I just got my coffee, so things will start to get better soon. I don't function well without coffee in the mornings.

When I worked at Lucky's for a million years I used to go into the back room and break shit. GOD it felt so good. I also used to get on the fork lift and ram it into various things :drool:

BonoManiac said:
Are you home for the summer, Laura? Will you be working? I've had one entire summer off since I was 15, but it was a good one (travelled around Thailand and China).

I've forgotten what it feels like to be free for the summer!! :sad:

Yeah I'm home...this will be my last summer vacation :sigh:

For the leadership program I'm in at school I have to have a minimum 120 hour internship so I'll probably be interning on the Mark Warner for Senate campaign, but I can't do anything until he starts opening offices, which probably won't be until June.

Sicy...smashing things with a forklift sounds fantastic :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom