The Temple Bar - Pina Coladas and Pipettes...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw the video for Hump De Bump a couple hours ago. It's a dancy song. I like it. Not enough to buy the album, but enough to groove around when it's on. Or at least giggle to the name of it.

Not much going on here Reg. Still playing hockey stuff. How are things with you?

RavenBlue said:
I just saw the video for Hump De Bump a couple hours ago. It's a dancy song. I like it. Not enough to buy the album, but enough to groove around when it's on. Or at least giggle to the name of it.

Not much going on here Reg. Still playing hockey stuff. How are things with you?

Great, great....played some baseball yesterday...I forgot that I'm old and now I'm all sore and stuff.

See ya!

UberBeaver said:
Oh yeah. Where's my fucking pony? WTF?

no ponie
or poney
or pony for you

:mad:

This is going to be a rough game. I played pool on Teemu Selanne's table once /random

weird not having school tonight. How far are you along on your paper April?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Wow, really, Kat? Was he there? :shifty:

We have to analyze two news articles. I'm doing mine on Bush's proposed $30 million funding for AIDS. I have a page left and the end of the paper is reserved for my opinion so I may have more than a page for this left in me. :hmm:

No just his table and custom balls. My friend bought his house after his first stint with the Ducks. He let them keep the pool table. I think they begged.

You're almost done :hi5:

Shoe thing is Thurs. I wonder if anyone from here is in TO? The thing is done at 9 I think and I'm staying overnight :hmm:

I finally used the couch on the weekend and it's :drool: I can't wait for cold weather and curling up on it :hyper:

I'll get you an immigration package asap LMPA :drool:

I'd pay $$$ to hear Tre step up to the Mic at some small open mic, with a fairly laid back crowd, and utter "Hi, my name is Tre, thanks for coming out. THIS IS A SONG ABOUT YOUR FUCKING MOTHER".

Back
Top Bottom